Has Craig changed his name?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I only ask because Julan Ballantyne just referred to him as Craig Lowe.

One gets the impression that matey-blokey-everyones-best-friend-but-its-all-an-act Julian doesn't mix a great deal with the "junior" presenters.

As if . He was probably asking her too make the tea.
"Hey Loberts put kettle on."

One gets the impression that matey-blokey-everyones-best-friend-but-its-all-an-act Julian doesn't mix a great deal with the "junior" presenters.

Awww harsh, Burls harsh. I like Julian but he does talk a lot of crap. "I had an uncle with an afro like that".

Can you say "crap" on this forum???

You stalking him BB? How do you source this info? What's next? Jill Franks' side line in shitzu grooming?

I was wondering what else he does apart from presenting on Q because he isn't on air enough for it to be his only job. A simple google search usually takes you to their linkedIn page and there you can find lots of clues. He's the "founder" and director of his girlfriends beauty salon and also director of another company relating to TV production. I wonder if QVC have contracted the sourcing and training of guests to his company?

I was wondering what else he does apart from presenting on Q because he isn't on air enough for it to be his only job. A simple google search usually takes you to their linkedIn page and there you can find lots of clues. He's the "founder" and director of his girlfriends beauty salon and also director of another company relating to TV production. I wonder if QVC have contracted the sourcing and training of guests to his company?

I've always wondered how much the presenters earn and who earns the most ~ any ideas?

Wouldn't like to hazard a guess. I think they're all freelance and will bill Q for the number of hours they work at whatever their individual rate is. Jill Franks works a lot of hours!

When I read it, I immediatley thought oh he must be having a sex change (long overdue) to Carole or something. Hes like a ****** old washer women, That could be Craig or Julianne! he ha

When I read it, I immediatley thought oh he must be having a sex change (long overdue) to Carole or something. Hes like a ****** old washer women, That could be Craig or Julianne! he ha

Nah, imo JB is all Man, Craig is just a prat!

Am guessing that they are not bezza mates then :thinking: Hope Julian's other businesses are doing well, so no need for him to do any more hours on QVC. Quite the worst presenter on QVC - would rather watch JF all day. :dull:

I get exactly the opposite impression, Burlz. Jules does a lot of the initial interviews with guest presenters and prospective new presenters. Saying the wrong letter is easily done. I personally don't think it signifies anything more meaningful than that.

Awww harsh, Burls harsh. I like Julian but he does talk a lot of crap. "I had an uncle with an afro like that".

Can you say "crap" on this forum???

I do. In fact, I don't refrain from using it because, when I was growing up, it did not have the connotations it does now. Like everything else, even our language / grammar has to be politically correct. There are more considerable things to worry about!

Latest posts

Back