Has anyone tried Benamor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsinaname

Registered Shopper
Any views on this brand? The reviews are mixed but I'm always willing to try a new beauty brand now and again. Also (showing off) I'm going to Madeira in a few weeks so it would be a good excuse to drag my partner into a shop to try it out!

Yes I have the shower creams and also the Micellar Rose water, also like the hand creams ,personally I prefer it to Loccitane ,made in Portugal.🙂

Any views on this brand? The reviews are mixed but I'm always willing to try a new beauty brand now and again. Also (showing off) I'm going to Madeira in a few weeks so it would be a good excuse to drag my partner into a shop to try it out!
Not so bothered about the brand but please an you come back and tell us what Madeira is like as I had it on my radar for a holiday :D

CC

I was hoping they would do a well-priced hand cream collection but in fact it is quite pricey so I held firm, 😀.

I’ve bought the Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Liquid Soap and Handcream in Rose, and came back for the Gordissimo. All the products have been lovely, a nice change from L’Occitane.

I’ve bought the Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Liquid Soap and Handcream in Rose, and came back for the Gordissimo. All the products have been lovely, a nice change from L’Occitane.
Are the fragrances as nice as they sound/are described ? I do love a natural fragrance that lingers after a shower.

The Rose is a very light floral, and the hand cream/ moisturiser is not thick or heavy. The Gordissimo is a musky vanilla. The hand cream/ moisturiser is richer, but isn’t sticky. I was lucky enough to pick up them at £39, when they first launched.

Latest posts

Back