Happy New Year Guys Don't Buy Your L'Occitane Soaps from QVC Though!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
I'm soooooooo off L'Occitane now and I really used to love it.I rarely watch a show these days let alone buy something!

I still always come back to Liz Earle.I stopped using that too for a while,as my teenage son uses her stuff but I'd bought him all sorts of other brands to try - he didn't like them/couldn't use them,so I was determined to use them up - I really liked clinique,but thought it was no better than Liz Earle - just more expensive - and I quite liked the soap and glory products from boots - but really it is Liz Earle for me - and then just "normal" boots bath products - although I do like the sanctuary stuff.

I really am so over L'Occitane and their continuous heavy sell bath stuff.

The L'Occitane shop in Belfast has 20% off all regular stock at the moment. I bought the foot cream yesterday(a tube lasts me a year!!!). We have a christmas fare in the grounds of Belfast City Hall each year. A local man who now lives in France has a stall and sells the most amazing Marseille(sp) soaps, bath size and 3 for £6. The Asses Milk ones are amazing(yes they are made from real asses milk. Seems a woman has a herd up the lane from him), last for ages and are so creamy. I stock up from him each year. The same size from L'Occitane is over what I pay for 3!!!

i got a gift box from my dd with molten brown hanwash/lotion in amber cocoon and a room spray. she got a free gift which was a choice of new stuff they are promoting. i got the body lotion what a horrible lotion. it has so many chemicals and as you rub it in it rolls off the skin in lumps.
l'occitane are brilliant for thier body lotions and soaps etc at least you can recognise most if not all the ingredients. beats molton brown on the whole

Thank you so much. Love L'Occitanne soaps. Grabbed 2 boxes yeaterday..OOS now though. Excellent find...keep them coming:clapping:

The February Glamour Magazine has got a coupon for a free lip gloss from L'Occitane shops, they only had Delice des fleurs rose when I went to Bluewater and it's worth about £8.

According to Alexis, L'Occitane guest, you can wash/shower with the liquid soap it is not only for hands. I use it for washing and it is brilliant, I am most impressed by how little scum and clouding of the washing water the liquid soap causes. I have sensitive skin and find L'Occitane products don't cause any dryness, itching or dermatitis. They also last me ages but then I try to use the minimum amount of product to do the job. It has made an massive difference to the state of my skin especially my hands but is expensive.

According to Alexis, L'Occitane guest, you can wash/shower with the liquid soap it is not only for hands. I use it for washing and it is brilliant, I am most impressed by how little scum and clouding of the washing water the liquid soap causes. I have sensitive skin and find L'Occitane products don't cause any dryness, itching or dermatitis. They also last me ages but then I try to use the minimum amount of product to do the job. It has made an massive difference to the state of my skin especially my

hands but is expensive.

you can buy the handwas refills for around £10 in the outlets i.e bicester for less

you can buy the handwas refills for around £10 in the outlets i.e bicester for less

I often buy them on Ebay for around the same price. The new refills are now 500ml and have a screw off lid instead of having to cut a corner off.

Latest posts

Back