Happy 18th Birthday QVC - Now, Always Remember This...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
On the eve of Q's 18th birthday celebrations, what single yes I said SINGLE piece of advice would you give to our errant child before it makes it's own way in the big wide world?

Stop living in the past ( the first shopping channel in the uk as they keep telling us) grow up and move forward, you can't depend on your past triumphs for ever. With increasing age comes change and you cant stay stuck in the past for ever.

Never whistle with a mouthful of custard.

(Not particularly shopping related but I don't care.)

Stop Quibbling!

great word thoough...quibble!

quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble quibble .

Yep. I like it.

Remember that,

we know that "added value" generally means "we'll throw in a few extras, that cost us next to nowt, in the hope that you'll think you're getting something special and dissuade you from looking around and finding the thing you actually want cheaper elsewhere....."

Check the mirror before you go out and follow the advice of Coco Channel and always remove one accessory.......... somehow I don't think this is going to be taken to heart.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Don't break down on your birthday!

Ooops! You did.
I saw you!

Last edited:
Make your presenters learn the basics of English grammar !
(Sorry for being so boring - loved the "don't whistle with a mouthful of custard" tip )

Latest posts

Back