Halo Portable Charger & Case TSV 10/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if they dont work i will return them but they look lovely. the mirror, the prints, the card protection thingy, the different leads to charge everything. the size

I had a look on US Q where they were a TSV in December.

There were almost as many 1 star reviews as all the rest put together, 170 1-star from memory, all saying the idea was good but it was "rubbish", would not recharge itself, etc, etc.

I was tempted to cancel, but had gone past QVC's "3-hour window" to do this (I hadn't heard about this before)

If mine don't work (I didn't want to confess that I'd bought 2 lol) then I will send them back as faulty with a return post
paid label from Q and a refund of my p&p

I received mine today morning and it was dispatched on the same day as tsv .was surprised .I ordered the paisley and so far all is good .Charged my iPhone with it .fingers crossed it remains that way

I received mine today morning and it was dispatched on the same day as tsv .was surprised .I ordered the paisley and so far all is good .Charged my iPhone with it .fingers crossed it remains that way

I've ordered the paisley too, hope mines ok.

As I collect torches, I've just ordered a special torch from Q (much cheaper than elsewhere) and it had a mobile phone charger built in!

I didn't see this until after I'd ordered the Halos, and I don't really need both.

Can't post a link from my iPad. Posting pic (if it works).

Ventus Superlite Torch with Power Bank & Glass Breaker

Item 505 808

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 107
As I collect torches, I've just ordered a special torch from Q (much cheaper than elsewhere) and it had a mobile phone charger built in!

I didn't see this until after I'd ordered the Halos, and I don't really need both.

Item 505 808

got mine a few minutes ago they look lovely. i ordered 3 of the pink flower one as more up to the minute mothers day gifts for my techy daughters

Item 505 808

Ooh, you are right. I bought one of those a few weeks ago and had forgot it had that function too. Great torch by the way.

Mine came today, Navy polka dot, but the 2 are entirely different colours. One is a lovely dark navy, the other is a very wishy-washy blue, but at least I will be able to tell which is which.

I spent ages looking for the USB lead to charge it. Eventually I realised that the strange flat plug would fit into a USB socket, but I've never seen anything like this before. it looks like it could fit the socket the wrong way around too, but I haven't tried this yet.

Another of the criticisms on the US Q was that the leads were very flimsy and many had broken.

Another problem was that when it arrived it was charged and worked OK, but then it wouldn't recharge fully, so couldn't be used again to fully recharge a phone. So I will use mine as much as possible during the 30 days to check this out.

But at least it looks good.

I've just read the guarantee, if it goes wrong you have to phone the USA then send it there for repair

you dont have a contract with them you send them back to qvc for a replacement or refund. these tiny gadget are not usually worth repairing

Um, I think I'm dumb ! First of all I couldn't get the 'spare' lead to fit into the charger - THEN I discovered that there's another one tucked within the gadget, and yep that DOES fit ok. Then what .....................

I bet I'm not the only one who has had to refer to the video demo to remember how to use this !!!

(yeah, ok I'm blonde)

Latest posts

Back