Halo - Empty or broken?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

roxygirl

Registered Shopper
I bought my first pot of Halo just over 2 months ago and have been using it every day since. I love it and have had no problems apart from the catch on the pot breaking (which I understand is a common problem).

I went to use it this morning and nothing would come out when I turned the grater. This just seems to have happened suddenly, it wasn't as though I was getting less come out each time I used it. I have been using the proper amount each time.

When I looked on the internet some people were saying they used theirs every day and it lasted for about 6 months. I don't know if mine is empty (in which case I would have hoped it would have lasted longer) or if there is a fault with the grater bit.

How long does a pot normally last you? Is there any way of taking the top off to have a look? Is there any way to tell when you are running out?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks XX

Mine only last me 2-3 months - I think it depends on how often and how much you use.
I am quite heavy handed with my make up and do wear it every day.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help. At least I can judge how long a pot will last me now and I will try to be a bit more economical with it in the future!

Does anyone know where you can buy Halo without the brush? Even on ebay most seem to come with a brush.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Thanks for your help. At least I can judge how long a pot will last me now and I will try to be a bit more economical with it in the future!

Does anyone know where you can buy Halo without the brush? Even on ebay most seem to come with a brush.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

I think Jayne sells it without a brush.

Indeed Just Beauty Direct is the ultimate playground for smashbox fans great postage rates ie free a lot of the time and also gifts with purchase but best of all up to date stock unlike qvc.

Smashbox decided to supply Halo with a brush. So it will come with a little kabuki brush no matter what. The bigger brush no 29 is a QVC exclusive with it.

But yes JustBeautyDirect is the best place to buy.

Latest posts

Back