Hairstyling TSV - Mon 5th Sep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another vote for Babyliss Big Hair - Once you get the hang of it, it's brilliant. :up:

The babyliss is only £33 in Costco including vat or if you're not a member £39 in John Lewis. It is about £45 everywhere else.

had a similar thing to the tsv back in the early seventies bought from Lewis's in Liverpool so it is nothing new.There was a lady demonstrating it on customers and I was convinced enough to buy,it turned out to be rubbish,fine if you were just sitting still but if you wanted to walk around they used to fall out as there was nothing really to keep them in. I'm considering now the Big Hair you are all raving about.I'm not very good at drying with a hairdryer and brush so this sounds interesting.

I think the best thing about the Big Hair styler is just how sleek and shiny it makes my hair. I've got wavy quite wilful hair that has a tendency to be a bit fluffy if it isn't dried properly. With a normal hairdryer I have to dry it whilst it's still quite damp to avoid the frizzies. With the Big Hair my hair can be almost dry and it will still look fab.

Her hair did indeed look awful, she would put people off buying!!!!

Looks as though she has used it again tonight. It seems to be an excellent piece of kit if you want to achieve the rats tails look.

Looks as though she has used it again tonight. It seems to be an excellent piece of kit if you want to achieve the rats tails look.

Tonight is an improvement on what it was like during the midnight launch!!!! :wonder:

Last edited:
Thank you Sazza. What an absolute sight! She must have looked in the same mirror that gives her the impression she's an exta small!!

Ta Sazza.
Just watching and I can't believe how much people are yanking their hair or the people putting them in are yanking, it looks agony, even Julia had a hard time attacthing the handle and taking it out again. Really seems to be one of those hyped up no good things they sell - happens far too much nowdays.

Latest posts

Back