Hair fix

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
Hello

Has anyone tried the Hairfix range?

I'm interested in the silicone free Serum QVC do - although it isn't in stock at the mo I don't think - and the Volume kit -I wouldn't use the three step system as i have "virgin" hair as they say

Any views very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Last edited:
I didn't like it, I thought it did nothing for my hair and was no better than much cheaper ranges. I have read posts here though that other people really like it so I suppose it's all down to personal preference.

I didn't like it, I thought it did nothing for my hair and was no better than much cheaper ranges. I have read posts here though that other people really like it so I suppose it's all down to personal preference.

Thank you :D

What did you want it to achieve and did it make your hair feel greasy?

i think you have straight hair don't you?

Thank you :D

What did you want it to achieve and did it make your hair feel greasy?

i think you have straight hair don't you?

Yes I have very straight hair! When I tried hairfix my hair was pretty long (half way down my back) and highlighted to bits. The only thing that fixed my hair at that time was chopping it off, stopping the highlights and starting again, lol!

I wanted it to really freshen my hair and just bring it back to life again. I think it was the 3 step system I used, the serum came with the pack. The results weren't terrible, but I just didn't get 'RESULTS'. The products were light to use though, no stickiness or greasiness at all. Maybe that was the problem, maybe they were too light for my hair at the time. From what I remember, the serum was nice but I had to use a lot to get the same smoothness I did from other brands.

Yes I have very straight hair! When I tried hairfix my hair was pretty long (half way down my back) and highlighted to bits. The only thing that fixed my hair at that time was chopping it off, stopping the highlights and starting again, lol!

I wanted it to really freshen my hair and just bring it back to life again. I think it was the 3 step system I used, the serum came with the pack. The results weren't terrible, but I just didn't get 'RESULTS'. The products were light to use though, no stickiness or greasiness at all. Maybe that was the problem, maybe they were too light for my hair at the time. From what I remember, the serum was nice but I had to use a lot to get the same smoothness I did from other brands.

Ooooo thank you for that - its really helped. i don't have straight hair and don't need it to look too polished ts more wavy so i wanted something to tame just some little frizzy bits and I can't use any of the high street serums i've bought so maybe it'll be light enough for me :D:D

Ooooo thank you for that - its really helped. i don't have straight hair and don't need it to look too polished ts more wavy so i wanted something to tame just some little frizzy bits and I can't use any of the high street serums i've bought so maybe it'll be light enough for me :D:D

I think it probably will be light enough for your hair then.

I think it probably will be light enough for your hair then.

Brilliant thank you - i've been blessed??!!! with super fine, super soft hair and it will not tolerate hardly any product - apart form the fab John Masters sea mist but i fancy increasing my repetoire of styling products from one to two lol haircare just isn't my thing

It's awful stuff yiike Made my hair greasy (never has been) and heavy ... yuc :(

I have the volume kit and it is very lightweight. I don't like using it though because, unless I blowdry my hair bone dry, it leaves flakey patches of product on my hair.

I have the three step kit - which you don't need - and I use it once every ten days or so. I would buy it again.

I have the three step kit - which you don't need - and I use it once every ten days or so. I would buy it again.

THanks anyway snuffles always good to know - my mum has processed hair - she loves her colours so I'll recommend the three step to hair but maybe give the serum a miss.

I had the kit with the 3 step treatment and the serum in it, for me the 3 step treatment has worked well - I've got coarse, greasy coloured hair that's dyed purple at the moment and it does seem to brighten it up when it's due for a colour and cut. I didn't really find the serum of any use though, as has already been said it's not any better than cheaper brands out there, the only thing it has going for it is that it's silicon free so it won't coat your hair as much...

I had the kit with the 3 step treatment and the serum in it, for me the 3 step treatment has worked well - I've got coarse, greasy coloured hair that's dyed purple at the moment and it does seem to brighten it up when it's due for a colour and cut. I didn't really find the serum of any use though, as has already been said it's not any better than cheaper brands out there, the only thing it has going for it is that it's silicon free so it won't coat your hair as much...

thanks cavegirl - mmmmmm well might get it from beauty expert I can return it if i don't like it as they operate a money back guarantee. decisions decisions :D

LADY TIA - just a thought... I had a sample of John Frieda Weather Works Style Sealant Cream from Latest in Beauty the other week, it's not a serum, but it works very well at portecting the hair and stopping it from frizzing up, I was expecting to loathe it but it worked really well for me and I didn't feel like I'd got a sticky styling product in my hair...

LADY TIA - just a thought... I had a sample of John Frieda Weather Works Style Sealant Cream from Latest in Beauty the other week, it's not a serum, but it works very well at portecting the hair and stopping it from frizzing up, I was expecting to loathe it but it worked really well for me and I didn't feel like I'd got a sticky styling product in my hair...

Oooo thank you cavegirl off to search t'internet :D

hi lady tia! just to let you know, i've tried the three-step system and had ummed and ahhed about it for ages only to think it was not that great a product -on the plus, my hair (fine, wavy, past shoulder length) did become more managable and knots were combed out very easily. only, left my hair looking quite flat...did smell great though. i have ended up sticking with ojon tawaka (hate the smell, love the result) as it gave a very similar result only (slightly) less flat. i think the 3 step system is a bit of a gimmick...

hi lady tia! just to let you know, i've tried the three-step system and had ummed and ahhed about it for ages only to think it was not that great a product -on the plus, my hair (fine, wavy, past shoulder length) did become more managable and knots were combed out very easily. only, left my hair looking quite flat...did smell great though. i have ended up sticking with ojon tawaka (hate the smell, love the result) as it gave a very similar result only (slightly) less flat. i think the 3 step system is a bit of a gimmick...

Hi livelovelaugh - thanks for your review - you hair type sounds similar to mine - I never even thought to tray the tawaka range from ojon - guess it mgiht be worht a go with my 30day MBG - thank you.

Latest posts

Back