Hair extensions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know what you mean. A girl I used to work with now has a 10 year old daughter. She is in to dancing and her mum is always posting pictures of her posing and dancing,she looks about 14 or 15.

I think the grossest and in a way quite scary thing is the Dance Mums and child beauty pageants they show on American TV. Kids of 4+ looking, well the only way I can describe it, like tarts and so precocious. And talk about pushy mums. I feel quite scared of what might happen to these kids.

A friend of mine’s granddaughter started to go to dance classes when she was 6. She used to enjoy it. Then it got sold out and the new owner was super competitive, entered them into competitions, very strict with their training and little one used to come home in tears. Worse thing was granddaughter had her hair cut short, well you’d think she’d just committed a murder. Got shouted at, pulled to one side and hair yanked back. (Evidently had to have hair long enough to scrag back so the kids were all clones). All the girds were in tears. Parents complained and threatened to report her. She closed down a few weeks later. Put the granddaughter off dancing.

Latest posts

Back