Hair by Philip Kingsley TSV Wednesday 16 Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone hear Philip Kingsley go on a rant about how awful/rubbish dry shampoos were and how they seem to be fashionable at the moment, in his words 'all just marketing'. Needless to say Catherine was keeping very quiet, she'd probably just used the Ojon one before she went on air.

It could have been Michael diCesare he also does one. Hey she might even have got it on the.....................................................High Street!!!!!!:thinking:

Ojon doesn't leave residue, as you don't actually have to brush it out. You just brush it into style when using it.

Did anyone hear Philip Kingsley go on a rant about how awful/rubbish dry shampoos were and how they seem to be fashionable at the moment, in his words 'all just marketing'. Needless to say Catherine was keeping very quiet, she'd probably just used the Ojon one before she went on air.

I missed this little rant, but I have to say (although I HATE the smell) I'd be lost without Batiste every now and again, it's perfect for keeping my oily hair under control if I don't want to keep washing it. The brunette version is aces - just the smell I can't abide.

Although I really rate Elasticiser, his other products didn't really do much special for my hair...

Can anyone recommend a shampoo for greasy hair ? My son has to wash his hair daily because it looks greasy if he doesn't. I can't find many shampoos on the dreaded high street for greasy hair.

I missed that but I did hear them saying you should buy the TSV as a preventative measure, even if you don't have dandruff/an itchy scalp. Surely that's like saying you should buy an acne product even if you've never had acne - just to be on the safe side.

Made me think it wasn't selling very well.

very boring tsv. he should do choices of the shampoo conditioner and a styling product like the maximiser.

Latest posts

Back