Hagit Gorali

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

attica

Registered Shopper
What did anyone think of Hagit Gorali and her jewellery, if you caught any of it yesterday?

Initially I thought, oh more fancy silver thingys with pearls and the usual low cost gems, but I did like one or two of the sculptural pieces, though didn't buy. AK seemed to be geniunely taken with the range - she was quite reverential - ! - and bought a rather odd looking 'heart' ring for her daughter, or so she said.

Found HG's own website hgorali.com, nice stuff, don't want to know the prices!

Wonder if she will come back again. My sense is that the independent jewellery people no matter how feted on air often don't stay the course. What happened to Michael Dawkins by the way?:thinking:

Attica x

Last edited:
I only saw a bit of the show. I liked the piece I saw - an ornate silver ring with a pearl. It was unusual and did look very designer.
I'd also like to know what has happened to Michael Dawkins. I noticed there was a number of his pieces in last clicks a while back. Maybe he was squeezed on pricing.

The thing is, the only way we're going to get more variety on qvc, which we all want, is if these designers come and go. Quite nice pieces, but how many times do we really want to see them. I love more variety so bring it on. We might miss out on something really good if they only have a couple of airings but so be it.

wasn't there another Israeli designer who used to sell designer jewellery on QVC? Think it was gold, very fluid things if I remember, but have not seen her in years either.

What did anyone think of Hagit Gorali and her jewellery, if you caught any of it yesterday?

Initially I thought, oh more fancy silver thingys with pearls and the usual low cost gems, but I did like one or two of the sculptural pieces, though didn't buy. AK seemed to be geniunely taken with the range - she was quite reverential - ! - and bought a rather odd looking 'heart' ring for her daughter, or so she said.

Found HG's own website hgorali.com, nice stuff, don't want to know the prices!

Wonder if she will come back again. My sense is that the independent jewellery people no matter how feted on air often don't stay the course. What happened to Michael Dawkins by the way?:thinking:

Attica x

Hi Attica, I watched this hour; the jewellery was rather lovely, and AK appeared to be very interested in Hagit, and in her designs.

Although not a fan of AK - in fact, am not a fan of any of the sales presenters - I was pleased that AK was presenting; rather she than either JF or the bumbling one, KT. AK is one of the most professional of the lot, and this time she kept her tendency to brag under control.

I was interested to see how well some of Hagit's designs would work well with the Michael Dawkins' pieces that I have. Both Hagit and MD appeared to have a 'hinterland'. I suspect that Hagit will appear for a second visit, but then disappear, along with MD, into the ether. Pity.

I really liked her stuff but as you all say she will probably disappear into the ether
in no time. Nice modern, very organic, funky silver jewellery. I like the way she uses the pearls
with silver. What a great imagination. Bring us more!!

Very very tempted but also very very skint at the moment!

Thought the HG stuff was quirky and unusual, more striking than other recent silver designers QVC have had. All sorts of jewellery designers have come and gone - what happened to the Israeli guy who had the gold cable jewellery? And that Lavish range? I don't rate Hagit's chances too high (and my mind keeps making her surname 'Gorilla', which does not help!)

watched this hour and was really taken with it, really liked the ble topaz ring but, am skint too so, couldn't buy anything.
Really hope that she is back with more towards xmas - you know the real xmas 25th of December, not the Qvc Xmas that has already started it seems.
I am waiting to see Kimberly Selwood back i really liked her range but think they have maybe replaced her with their own Awaken range which i also like but, it's nice to see a few new things and the designers themselves

Latest posts

Back