had the painters in then qvc ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
The 'new' sets are looking suspiciously light ! there's even a pale mint green shade on the Kipling hour, - looks like a quick once over with the roller has been the order of the day. Wonder how many complaints there have been to warrant this quick change around.

Millions spent on set design, so how could they not road test it before live transmission. Bet it was a bloke wot designed it !

You can still see the dungeons in the background. What a disaster! That green is not a good colour either it's all so old fashioned looking. Hard to believe that these are the new studios, far, far too much going on in the background.
Not sure what they are spending that p & p money on but it's not Farrow and Ball paint.

Coupled with the stairs, Sharon's glittered body blindingly dazzling her. Or Goody's pony taking a swinging swipe. Let's hope no bones are broken!

Coupled with the stairs, Sharon's glittered body blindingly dazzling her. Or Goody's pony taking a swinging swipe. Let's hope no bones are broken!

Totally agree, there are soo many scenarios which could play out in the most ugly accident ever seen on TV, its just a matter of time (I'm bound to be in the loo when it does, promise me you'll post the link!).. I am awful, I know it!

Is it me or is the lighting all weird? It's really dark and the presenters look different somehow with the light shining straight down on them. Leighton Denny could hardly see what he was doing the other day! Julia who (I know it's controversial) usually looks great does actually look 'cream-crackered' and Anne Dawson looks positively umm well words can't really describe it. I'm not one for criticising people but the presenters are not looking their best at the moment...although maybe we can see them as they actually look now? :devil:

The lighting is certainly awful, as though its all on dimmer switch and you want to turn it up to full beam !

It aint a good paint job neither so far, the paintover is so patchy in places that you can see the dark 'wood' underneath. NEEDS ANOTHER COAT QVC !

"Having the painters in" meant something entirely different when I was at school!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back