H20 tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They collect it for free as its over 4kgs, i sent something similar back

The cheap mop steamer by Beldray that was the Argos Deal of the Day for £29.99 ish before Christmas works really well. I got it for the tiles in the conservatory which never dry in the winter when using a mop and bucket as there isn't a lot of sun around. This does exactly what it says and cleans the floor leaving it dry to the touch. Also works well in the kitchen. I bought extra cloths from Amazon as Argos don't sell them separately.
Thanks. Just ordered one from the laundrycompany for £32 including postage.

The cheap mop steamer by Beldray that was the Argos Deal of the Day for £29.99 ish before Christmas works really well. I got it for the tiles in the conservatory which never dry in the winter when using a mop and bucket as there isn't a lot of sun around. This does exactly what it says and cleans the floor leaving it dry to the touch. Also works well in the kitchen. I bought extra cloths from Amazon as Argos don't sell them separately.

FP, have you tried it on carpets and if so what is it like. DD is looking for a cheapy one that she could also use to whizz over her carpets. Thanks

Hi Anne, no I haven't tried it on carpets. From what I can remember of the demo it looked fairly easy, you have a plastic bit that you attach to the bottom so the machine isn't in direct contact with the carpet. We have recently had new carpets downstairs so I don't need it for that.

Hi Anne, no I haven't tried it on carpets. From what I can remember of the demo it looked fairly easy, you have a plastic bit that you attach to the bottom so the machine isn't in direct contact with the carpet. We have recently had new carpets downstairs so I don't need it for that.

Thanks FP:) Will tell DD about it as at that price it's definately worth a try.

Belray 1500w steam mop for £32 including postage arrived today. Ordered yesterday outside their next working day delivery but here. 10 mins to assemble and 10 mins to mop kitchen floor including sweeping it first. Used floor cleaner as floor was dirty. Tiled floor dry straight away. Was supposed to use mineral water but didn't have any so boiled kettle instead. Thank Flying Pigs very pleased with it.

I haven't bought one from QVC, but I do have a steam mop from Lakeland and absolutely love it, though it is quite a bit more expensive than the Belray. The good point about Lakeland is that they have a lifetime return policy, so if at any time you are not completely satisfied, you can return it along with the receipt. Mine won't be going back and I've also bought one for my daughter who has just had a baby. It's really quick and easy to use and the floor is dry in seconds. Perfect for an exhausted first time mum - couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Latest posts

Back