H20 tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did have a bit of a laugh watching the presentations earlier when the 'greased up' hob and oven were being cleaned. It brought to mind the information on the Ideal World threads about prepping items for demos and using gravy browning to emulate grease / dirt. I bet QVC towers smells delightful with the number of demos today if they use the same methods. :giggle:

Do you need to go for extra mop heads, do you use a cloth with the carpet glider. Wish they would show the carpet glider more. because I really like the fact you can go over and steam freshen up carpets.

You can get extra mop heads but tbh I've never bothered, I just stick a microfibre cloth under it and then chuck it in the washer. Much cheaper!!

I'm not too bothered if it has a problem although I hope it doesn't. From experience, I know QVC have good customer service in that aspect.

re reviews, I trust the information from the other FM's on here. I accept that we are all different and it may not meet my needs / expectations, if so, I will return it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that ....

Just watching the show again to help me decide. Can't work out though if she's really tall or he's really small? Pretty girl and he seems very likeable.

My advice would be to test it on every surface thoroughly before your 30days runs out, in case you've received a lemon But I agree QVC are pretty good at refunding for electrical stuff that develops a fault, if it happens after 12 months still stand your ground and quote Sale of Goods Act and fitness for purpose and similar buzzwords and they will refund or replace. I read so many reviews on QVC's website where the buyer complains that they should have returned and item but didn't. I can't understand it, they'll take the trouble to post a review but a phonecall to customer services or a trip to the PO is beyond them.

Jude xx

Iv just happily bought mine. I cant wait for it to come, my old one from Ideal, thats not so good, can get kept for me to use up at my dads. I was a bit shocked when it came to £48 first easy pay, but I went for spare pads, they should be added to your total and then split on 3 pays, like they do with Ideals flexi pay system.

Iv just happily bought mine. I cant wait for it to come, my old one from Ideal, thats not so good, can get kept for me to use up at my dads. I was a bit shocked when it came to £48 first easy pay, but I went for spare pads, they should be added to your total and then split on 3 pays, like they do with Ideals flexi pay system.

dont think QVC will ever do that

I bought one with the good intention of bringing it back to Malaysia with me to do all the tiled floors but unfortunately I asked my daughter in law to try it out to make sure it was working ok as the 30 day MBG would be up by the time I came home. Bad move she loved it and I ended up telling her just to keep it.At least she gave me a loan of it to refresh my carpets etc at home

Oh no, Iv read some reviews on amazon and Im thinking of returning it. I live in hard water area and it seems the life of the product is not very long in hard water. Im going to see if its too late to cancel, as all told with the extra mop heads and postage it was £80 odd pounds!

Oh no, Iv read some reviews on amazon and Im thinking of returning it. I live in hard water area and it seems the life of the product is not very long in hard water. Im going to see if its too late to cancel, as all told with the extra mop heads and postage it was £80 odd pounds!

That's one reason why I mentioned Lakeland in an earlier post. Lakelands guarantee:
is probably the simplest guarantee in the world! If you are not satisfied at any time, you receive your money back!

It was too late to cancel!! still, Im going to try forget the reviews and its coming now so I might as well be excited about it. With mop heads and postage it came to just short of £90, more than I thought last night, the extra postage on the mop heads was a joke!

Latest posts

Back