Guests moving to other brands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
I was watching the beauty boutique hour yesterday and the guest on with Strivectin looked familiar,I'm sure she used to be on with Shiseido way back.Are these people working for lots of different companies on a sort of freelance basis? trouble is they always say the range they are currently on with is the best there ever was,it does not give them much credibility.:confused:

Karin Herzog is a man who never appeared on Q. The brand started on Q then went to IW and back to Q again. Or vice versa I can't remember. It wasn't the same woman representing them. I can't remember her name but she actually worked for Herzog I rang the company once and she answered the phone.

As for guests representing other companies, It would be good if Lee Bradley, ex Philosophy, put in appearance again for whoever he now represents

The are just sales person normally and go with who offers the most money. I know sales assistants working in department stores who actually don't use the brand they are selling. :bandit:

Lee representated a number of brands as a distributator but only seemed to appear on QVC with Philosophy. I will say he will go the salon route with his own brand, build up a following then perhaps move to other options of selling. He lives in a America now full time I believe?

Karin Herzog is a man who never appeared on Q. The brand started on Q then went to IW and back to Q again. Or vice versa I can't remember. It wasn't the same woman representing them. I can't remember her name but she actually worked for Herzog I rang the company once and she answered the phone.

As for guests representing other companies, It would be good if Lee Bradley, ex Philosophy, put in appearance again for whoever he now represents

Hi Trixie, the lovely Lee Bradley now works for the shopping channel in Australia so I don't we'll see him on the Q anytime soon. www.tvsn.com.au

If it is the lady from shiseido now fronting strivectin, steer clear if you're an animal lover: shiseido tested on animals. Generically I do believe, however, that anyone who represents a company or product has to be a competent thespian. One must remember that the main aim of presenting a product on QVC is to make sales and, to that end, the guest has to make a positive impression on prospective buyers. I'm sure certain guests do actually believe in the items they are guesting but if they loved the product to bits but had absolutely no screen appeal, QVC would ditch them! Even the presenters - much as I adore Debs Flint - have some drama / acting / showbiz background. And why not? They are doing a job, just as I go into the office each day.

Think Karin Herzog just did not sell that well. Very few shows if I remember correctly, even on IW they only appear very few times if that. Because QVC are a business they have a set amount of items a brand should sell, if not they just let them go quickly. No doubt a clause written in somewhere.

Latest posts

Back