Guess What????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guess What????

Although its handy for those who want just a fitted sheet and pillows - I can't see that being many people though

Me, me, me! I've got a lot of bedding sets (not NN) but since I got a memory foam topper none of the fitted sheets fit properly. I've been after just a deep fitted sheet for ages, especially in pink/rose. However, why did this have to clash with Charlie Bears? Much needed fitted sheet or two un-needed but adorable bears ... no contest. Wonder if Kojak and Tiff Toff will double up as a sheet????? No doubt the sheet will come back.

I've been after just a deep fitted sheet for ages, especially in pink/rose. However, why did this have to clash with Charlie Bears? Much needed fitted sheet or two un-needed but adorable bears ... no contest. Wonder if Kojak and Tiff Toff will double up as a sheet????? No doubt the sheet will come back.

I'm not really into Charlie Bears, so had to look 'em up on the website.......you definitely made the right choice, they're gorgeous! :14:

Yes, it's beauty sleep time again because we're heading towards yet another Northern Nights TSV. Hope everyone's got their PJ's and Nighties on???.........:24::24::24:

Seriously, just how much more of this can we stuff in our cupboards/drawers I wonder? :33:

Hehe from the thread title I thought you might be telling us you were having a boob job BL :3:

Hehe from the thread title I thought you might be telling us you were having a boob job BL :3:

From QVC on maximum EZ pays you mean?!!!:33: I've decided I'm happy with what I've been given corset stays in the right place all the time......:54:

Never mind the overpriced bobbly rough flannel tat bedsheets (My Blackadder moment! thicky thicky :D ) I notice that The Stroker is back but this time she not just stroking, she's poking! Even JR had to comment that her cats do that on her duvets. It drives me knucking futs!!!!!!!! I had to turn the telly off before a shoe ended up in it. Needless to say I won't be buying any NN. Her face automatically activates the off-button.

I too have had good and bad experience with NN, some duvet sets are so soft and cosy whilst others were hard and not "fluffy" at all !, I returned these !, I did but a heavy weight flannel set which bobbled all over the flloor and unless I got my Dyson out every day the bits would be carried down the stairs and all over the house, but QVC sent a letter saying there had been a problem with the batch and asked me to return the set (they collected) and gave me a full refund including postage.

I had ordered a while ago 7 different NN sheets over a period of a few months and all of them were bobbly, some arrived already bobbly bits everywhere. I love the Featherbed and the pillows but could not cope with the bobbly sheets, I wanted to like them but every on was bobbly so now I have Tesco or Morrisons sheets that dont bobble and wash up a dream!

I will be giving NN a wide berth, as I cannot abide bobbly sheets. Makes me feel all itchy and scratchy!:eek::56::58:

I had ordered a while ago 7 different NN sheets over a period of a few months and all of them were bobbly, some arrived already bobbly bits everywhere. I love the Featherbed and the pillows but could not cope with the bobbly sheets, I wanted to like them but every on was bobbly so now I have Tesco or Morrisons sheets that dont bobble and wash up a dream!

I love our NN featherbed too even if it sometimes feel as if I need a ladder to clamber up into bed:9:
Bought one plain duck egg blue duvet set of their flannel bedding at a try me price and whilst it didn't bobble too badly I just didn't like the look of it on the bed, looked cheap and nasty and the pillowcases were miles too big for our pillows.

Latest posts

Back