Guess What????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Yes, it's beauty sleep time again because we're heading towards yet another Northern Nights TSV. Hope everyone's got their PJ's and Nighties on???.........:24::24::24:

Seriously, just how much more of this can we stuff in our cupboards/drawers I wonder? :33:

Weeelll, I would like some nice high thread count duvet sets in white, really cheap, on easy pay and no p and p
Oh well theres that flying pig again Lol!

What is it this time, two pillows or a matress topper or a cr*ppy duvet set that will be sooo expensive? Not staying up to find out.

#4 Well whatever it is I'm pretty sure I don't want it! ;)
I can't even be bothered to stay up to mock the stroking & plumping, even the novelty of doing that has finally worn off I think!

Oh No not Northern nights again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talking of which I need my bed right now feel shattered .

Well sweet dreams Dazzler (& anyone else who's still up!), I'm off to bed too! Not bothering to stay up for this coming TSV, happy with my nail colours, that'll do me for today! lol

Oh No not Northern nights again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talking of which I need my bed right now feel shattered .

Sleep tight......on top of a NN feather-bed and under a NN duvet I hope. Not forgetting the NN bottom sheet, NN duvet cover, NN crush-resistant pillows + NN pillow cases.........:3:

Once again no lower price for smaller sets!:12:...and anyhow, as Julia said I can buy the single set from a shop (if lucky) for the same price, seems only the larger sets are where the £££ are saved!!! :11:, I might as well go and buy mine from Bentalls or John Lewis.

daydreamer

Interestinmg that they are making it kind of more afordable, by splitting the set into sheets and separate duver cover. Although its handy for those who want just a fitted sheet and pillows - I can't see that being many people though

Sleep tight......on top of a NN feather-bed and under a NN duvet I hope. Not forgetting the NN bottom sheet, NN duvet cover, NN crush-resistant pillows + NN pillow cases.........:3:

HI Bl, Just the northern nights featherbed and pillows and duvet but not the bogus bobbly bits sheets, I have got my tesco sheets on! well that was last night I am up now, and still feel shattered.

Interestinmg that they are making it kind of more afordable, by splitting the set into sheets and separate duver cover. Although its handy for those who want just a fitted sheet and pillows - I can't see that being many people though

Actually JBD, that is one of my gripes (apart from all the reviews about them shedding & bobbling etc.) about NN bedding! I have a double bed but a kingsize quilt, as do several of my friends! (Maybe it's just me & my strange friends though! lol)

Price would be OK if they were decent quality! Anyone looking in that price range could do worse than to take a trip to Dunelm Mill - I bought eldest DD a bed set in their Versailles (I think it was) 100% Egyptian cotton range (in stylish jet black), 45 quid for the whole set & it's fab, soft as silk & washes brilliantly! She loves it!

I have never bought any NN so don't know what the quality is like but looking at reviews there seem to be lots of people unhappy with it. { and I know from experience that they find any excuse to reject a negative review so the ones that make it to the website are probably just the tip of the iceberg } The flannel stuff gets such very poor reviews that it is hard to see how QVC can justify continuing to sell it.

The review system is a good thing for us customers but has made me feel increasingly disillusioned with QVC. I used to think it was just me that was unlucky to receive faulty items or that I must have impossibly high standards when I thought things were of poor quality but I now realise that it is the way things are with QVC.

I have never bought any NN so don't know what the quality is like but looking at reviews there seem to be lots of people unhappy with it. { and I know from experience that they find any excuse to reject a negative review so the ones that make it to the website are probably just the tip of the iceberg } The flannel stuff gets such very poor reviews that it is hard to see how QVC can justify continuing to sell it.

The review system is a good thing for us customers but has made me feel increasingly disillusioned with QVC. I used to think it was just me that was unlucky to receive faulty items or that I must have impossibly high standards when I thought things were of poor quality but I now realise that it is the way things are with QVC.

I actually love my Northern Nights flannel sets and won't use anything else in the winter as it is soo cosy and cheap flannel from Dunelm is not as good but use cotton in summer. Although I now only buy them from the outlet as I can get a whole duvet set for about £12-£14, not the ridiculous £50 a set they have on air. I don't mind what colour they are as they go under a comforter/bedspread thingy I have from Dunelm which I use to dress the bed for daytime.

I also love the featherbed's and pillows etc but only buy from the outlet too. But even then once you have one thats enough.

They do seem to be having too much NN on at the moment but then they do have a huge gap as they do not seem to have as many brands to show at the moment.

I too have had good and bad experience with NN, some duvet sets are so soft and cosy whilst others were hard and not "fluffy" at all !, I returned these !, I did but a heavy weight flannel set which bobbled all over the flloor and unless I got my Dyson out every day the bits would be carried down the stairs and all over the house, but QVC sent a letter saying there had been a problem with the batch and asked me to return the set (they collected) and gave me a full refund including postage.

Latest posts

Back