Gtech AirRam MARK 2 TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I PUT A QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF THE TITLE, BUT IT DISAPPEARED. I CANT EDIT IT SO THE TITLE IS MISLEADING, SORRY.

Just had a flyer from Gtech about the new and improved AirRam Mark 2.

I wonder if Q will have it as a TSV?

Any clues anywhere?

I wouldn't buy anything from gtech again. My air ram was fabulous up until the warranty was about to expire, and then it was problem after problem. The most dreadful customer service ever (made QVC look efficient). A quick Google and I saw that many other people had the same problems with their air ram and even worse problems with customer service.

Never again.

I'm not surprised they're having to bring our a 'new and improved' version.

While my Air Ram was totally useless the 5 in 1 garden tool has saved me pounds and pounds as I was able to clear a large are of garden where my chickens had been free ranging over the last 5 years until the fox took the last 2 in broad day light and I decided not to replace them.
I brought it when it was a TSV after I had quotes from 3 different gardeners ranging from £12.00 per hour up to £18.00 and they all said it would take them anywhere between 20 and 30 hours not including taking the waste away.
Well it has taken me nearly 5 months to get it finished but I now have exactly what I wanted and saved a fortune.
So I think it must have been a design fault with the original Air Ram. so lets hope they have fixed it with the new model.

My original Air Ram is still fine and being used on a daily basis. I might, however, consider the Mark II if it's a good deal. It'll do for a rainy day when my other one bites the dust (no pun intended.)

It'll also depend on whether it's a better deal than buying direct from GTech and going via TCB ........... but I expect the QVC will be cheaper if it's a TSV.

Latest posts

Back