GRIP TO ME Hangers worth the money?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rooby

Registered Shopper
Hiya

I've been considering buying some 'Grip to Me' hangers but they are quite pricey especially with the P&P on top. I was wondering if anyone on here has had them and are pleased with them - do they really save that much space and are they strong? I noticed on QVC that some sets have had quite poor reviews but others have had great reviews.

Also, are they available to buy in shops? I've never seen them anywhere.

Thanks! :mysmilie_687:

I bought some in Wilkinsons I think I got 5 for £2.49 and I think they really work and will buy some more next time I get into town. Hope this helps.

I have some that were bought in an outlet shop (not the QVC one but I'm not sure where exactly as a friend got them for me) and I find them excellent. In my experience they really do stop items from slipping off and they do save space. Tho only worry I have is whether the rail in my wardrobe is strong enough to hold everything!

I have some to and happy with them. Clothes do stay on and
they are narrow hangers so more clothes fit in my wardrobes.

I must add though that they are not suitable for heavy clothing
ie winter coats etc. Dont be tempted to layer as these hangers
cant take too much weight. They start to bend and then break.

I hope this helps.

I got the last TSV and I am delighted with them. Saw them in TK Maxx and they were actually no cheaper than the TSV when you added it all up (got 100 in the TSV! )

Good yes, but as above not suitable for heavy weight and stacking them kind of works if your clothes are lightweight.

I have some I bought as a tsv ages ago and they are great. Since have bought some a lot cheaper (when you consider the postage) from TK Maxx and I got some lovely bright pink ones from Morrisons. Ebay also sell them at good prices I think?

Thanks everyone. Might try and track some down from TK Maxx first (trying to avoid P&P).

I've bought them in TKMaxx and Lakeland also do them, but are quite expensive. I think they are great for everything bar items such as heavy winter coats or suits.

I got a huge set from Via TV - this site doesn't have a great reputation, but I didn't have any problems. The hangers are fab - a good size and things really do cling. I've only put my stuff on though, trousers, tops etc no heavy coats or mens things (he can buy his own):mysmilie_61
I'd definitely recommend as it gave me loads more wardrobe space. To repeat what someone else said, work out how many you need then order twice the amount. :mysmilie_11:

Last edited:
I got a huge set from Via TV - this site doesn't have a great reputation, but I didn't have any problems. The hangers are fab - a good size and things really do cling. I've only put my stuff on though, trousers, tops etc no heavy coats or mens things (he can buy his own):mysmilie_61
I'd definitely recommend as it gave me loads more wardrobe space. To repeat what someone else said, work out how many you need then order twice the amount. :mysmilie_11:

I'll need heaps of them, I have load of clothes! Thanks for the info. :mysmilie_687:

I have bought them from several places-dunhelm mill,tesco,wilkinsons,sainsburys and Home sense. They seem just as good as the cling to me I bought from QVC years ago. In home sense they have different types and I bought 3 in a pack that each hold several pairs of trousers.Those were the most expensive I bought at £5.99 for three,but are very useful.

Latest posts

Back