Grip To Me Hanger Lady & Franks

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
I have never said this out loud but the 'grip to me' woman always manages to be one of my least favourite guests. I just have to press the mute button. The screeching voice, slightly tugging at garments so they 'grip' to the hanger.....

To me shes on a par with the woman who presents the really useless products you never realised you need eg spinning garden ornaments (wears her glasses on her head all the time, short black hair, really tall, comes out alot at Xmas...)

Just when I didn't think it could get worse, shes put on with Jill Franks (who I had actually thought was improving in not being as annoying!!!). Could Franks get any more excited that the hangers can be hung down on each other.

Why or why am I enduring this?? Oh I know my other half has the big footy match on downstairs......

I have never said this out loud but the 'grip to me' woman always manages to be one of my least favourite guests. I just have to press the mute button. The screeching voice, slightly tugging at garments so they 'grip' to the hanger.....

To me shes on a par with the woman who presents the really useless products you never realised you need eg spinning garden ornaments (wears her glasses on her head all the time, short black hair, really tall, comes out alot at Xmas...)

Just when I didn't think it could get worse, shes put on with Jill Franks (who I had actually thought was improving in not being as annoying!!!). Could Franks get any more excited that the hangers can be hung down on each other.

Why or why am I enduring this?? Oh I know my other half has the big footy match on downstairs......

SANTA?!? :wonder:

They have a box of 50 of these kind of coat hangers for £13 in Costco at the moment x

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Adrienne is a bit shouty I agree...anyone else remember years back when she let slip "oh $hit" on an hour with Paul Lavers...? I felt so embarrassed for her she was nearly in tears - Lavers put his arm around her and assured her that she would be allowed onto QVC again - obviously he was right!

we missed a chance to get rid of her??

ahhhh, i used to like paul lavers.....

Latest posts

Back