Greenwood terrible on BCC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I managed 20 mins before being forced to turn off. I don't know where greenwoods attention was but it wasn't on the job at hand. Also, this thing that she and JR both do about not being able to see the item numbers without their glasses on like it's funny..... GET THEM ON THEN OR BUY CONTACT LENSES. greenwood read two item numbers out incorrectly and read the colours out wrong on some mally stuff.. Rubbish.

Yes BB, I finally agree with you: making comments on people's eyesight issues is SO tacky. :nod:

Erm... :thinking:

As much as I like Debbie she does witter on. I watched her last week presenting a bracelet - well, that's what she was supposed to be doing. Instead of concentrating on the job in hand (so to speak), she chatted to the model about birthdays while absent mindedly twirling the bracelet round and round her wrist.

I have never rated DG as a presenter and have never managed to watch her for more than a few mins, she is far too ditzy for me..I didn't watch much of the event as the grinning gnome seemed very involved. I will make my own donation to a very worthy cause...

I don't mind her tbh, and I thought she came across as pretty genuine last night. :thinking:

I think BB was upset because Miss Julia wasn't presenting.

I thought DG was OK. I wasn't very keen on Clare.

I think BB was upset because Miss Julia wasn't presenting.

I thought DG was OK. I wasn't very keen on Clare.

i did say that JR is also guilty of squinting at item numbers. i may adore her but not to the point where i cant see her faults... unlike SOME on here :hi:

Just watched long enough to catch a glimpse of Alison K, but soon had to turn over - couldn't be doing with all the shrieking :thinking: Was that Cloudier I saw sat manning the phones? Thought she'd left QVC :talking:

A bit mean

I'm sorry but I thought Debbie was stunning last night. Her hair really suited her and her dress was beautiful. I know she got some of the item numbers wrong but I think she was caught up in the excitement of the night.

I thought she was warm and lovely, and looked very well turned-out, as they all did. I imagine the nature of the event means the studio infrastructure doesn't work quite as normal. Probably quite hard work for the presenters.

I gave them all an amnesty for one night only and decided to like everyone!!!!!!!

Back to normal now.........

Just watched long enough to catch a glimpse of Alison K, but soon had to turn over - couldn't be doing with all the shrieking :thinking: Was that Cloudier I saw sat manning the phones? Thought she'd left QVC :talking:

It was Claudia. She has left QVC, but has been very involved with the charity for many years and is on the committee.

Latest posts

Back