Graham - wishing you a peaceful Christmas and thanks for a great website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Your website and all the lovely members have kept me company and entertained. I hope you have a much better year in 2013.

I dont know Graham well, after being hear for a shprt while, but its sad that he isnt recognised for providing this place. Merry Christmas Graham, Love from Lee x

Merry Xmas to graham and everyone on this forum xxx:happy:

The same to you Autumn and to everyone else on the forum and thank you for making me feel welcome too and a Happy 2013! Xx :mysmilie_508:

I ****** LOVE shoppingtelly.com. Happy Christmas to Graham, Sazza and all of the members.

:star:Would like to add my best wishes along with everyone elses for Graham to have a happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year, this is a fantastic forum. Merry Christmas to Sazza and my felllow forumites :star: I've been thinking a lot about this forum lately, dreamt BurlyBear was on Strictly Come Dancing last night :doh: He got a good score, too.

:star:Would like to add my best wishes along with everyone elses for Graham to have a happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year, this is a fantastic forum. Merry Christmas to Sazza and my felllow forumites :star: I've been thinking a lot about this forum lately, dreamt BurlyBear was on Strictly Come Dancing last night :doh: He got a good score, too.

You had a better dream than me Huggles, I lost my debit card twice and had Alex Ferguson on a loop on the news, glad I woke up!

Merry Christmas everyone, may the festive season and coming new year bring peace to Graham and everyone suffering in any way. Thank you too Sazza for your hard work and undoubted support of Graham and for keeping us informed as much as you could regarding his wellbeing. Xxx

Indeed, thank you Graham! I love the forum, Im so glad I started posting instead of lurking! The craics brilliant here be it good or bad. At times I've had tears rolling down my face with laughter, sure where else would you get it! Merry Christmas to all on the forum & thank you xx

And from me too. Hope you have christmas with those who matter to you Graham. Although this time of year can be difficult for some, it can be seen as an opportunity to grab hold of problems by the scruff of the neck, and be determined to see the new year as an opportunity for a new start. Good riddance 2012. Welcome 2013.

A big thank you Graham, Sazza and all at ST.com. I check in most days and really enjoy it too.

Can I just say i hope everyone on here has a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year!
Thankyou to graham for his continuing work with this forum, its a little social interaction for me when otherwise i wouldnt get much! Hoping graham that the new year brings you less stress and more cheer
BB, you have made me laugh out loud throughout the year and i thank you for that!!
Merry crimbo!
Nadine :)

Merry Christmas Sazza and Graham. Thanks for all the hard work you do. I hope 2013 is very happy for you both and Graham's troubles are all resolved. This is a fantastic site and I'd miss it terribly if it wasn't here. Graham should be very proud of it!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all FM's. I wish each and everyone of you happiness and good health xxx
th193797127691788298ax3.gif

Merry Christmas to Graham, Sazza and all the forumites. This is great site, and long may it last!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

And a big thank you to Graham, who, without this site wouldnt exsist, and Sazza and of course SCW..

Thanks for all your hard work and all the effort you put in. Worth millions to us all who come and look
everyday and laugh, smile, cry and thank for having it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and a great 2013 and to all my fellow forumities

MERRY CHRISTMAS XXXXXXX (and to all other helpers who are too many too mention)

Barbs xx

I echo everyone's sentiments. Massive thanks to Graham, Sazza and the team for all the hard work they've done in keeping this site going. It's a lifeline to me and provides good company and laughs. Here's hoping 2013 is better for you G-man. Very best wishes to everyone on here for a peaceful festive season and new year x

I concur with everyone and many thanks to Graham and all who MakeThisSiteFunctional. I have been Blessed finding this site as it has brought me a Lifeline in my reclusive WayOfLife. To those of you who have LittleCritters to cuddle, give them a (((cwtch))) from AuntySnarly. And to those of you who said FareTheeWell to LittleCritters this past year, let's send them a (((cwtch))) together. :heart:

Latest posts

Back