Got to Have it Day! 26/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor showing thus far. The asus T100 is at an event price of £349.56, but is available on amazon for £299.99. The only difference, QVC includes office.

bought the kipling...thanks SCW xx

Me too, I bought the pink monkey mania just after midnight and watching the presentation now I can see the photo on the website looks nothing like it does on screen in terms of colour, luckily it's much nicer on screen. Iv'e bought the fudge too which makes three purchases from QVC this year!

Bored bored bored. Was only interested in the jewellery anyway and they couldn't have made a poorer showing if they tried.

Best thing I have seen this morning is the Beauty trailer of AY in a camper van!

I am tempted by the polti steam iron....but it seem rather cheap to be any good....:thinking:

Thanks SCW! :) Bought the Kipling bag in Monkey Mania Pink print and also some Calico Fudge.

Poor showing thus far. The asus T100 is at an event price of £349.56, but is available on amazon for £299.99. The only difference, QVC includes office.

Does it include the 500gb in the keyboard dock as its seems not all of them do?

I don't think I've "got to" have any of the things on offer today. The theme title encourages greed. I don't need a TV that has 4K when programs aren't even broadcast in 4k! I don't need some sickly fudge powder to clog up my arteries and burn out my pancreas. I don't have a TV at all. I just listen to the radio and watch things on the internet.

I have ordered the Follie bracelet. I do love a bit if rose gold tone.

I want to see the live airing before buying, because the inner 16.5cm measurement suggests it will be a very snug fit. Postage is steep too, its more than the postage for the WEN tsv!

Very uninspired offerings today, not much jewellery but lots of sun tan products and self tan (YAWN) personally I don't get the whole self tan obsession. Its funny to me it seems like an expense that never looks real.

Last edited:
Very uninspired offerings today, not much jewellery but lots of sun tan products and self tan (YAWN) personally I don't get the whole self tan obsession. Its funny to me it seems like an expense that never looks real.

Don't ya know, we need the fake tan to look amazing in all those dresses we buy, to go to all the balls, weddings, christenings, barbecues, nights out with the girls we all go to all the time! Oh and don't forget all the cruises and exotic holidays!!:nod:

Don't ya know, we need the fake tan to look amazing in all those dresses we buy, to go to all the balls, weddings, christenings, barbecues, nights out with the girls we all go to all the time! Oh and don't forget all the cruises and exotic holidays!!:nod:

You forgot all the garden parties we attend and going boating :mysmilie_17:

I've been checking out the Ultrasun (2 x 500ml SPF 20 sports gel) and actually it IS good value. Normally for that price you'd get one of them. I would say it's a good deal for someone with a family that wants to stock up for the summer. I still do like Boots Soltan though, but the Ultrasun is a good all-rounder in a gel formulation.

Not one show has made me declare 'I've got to have it!' Very poor choices in my opinion. Its great to have saved money though!!

I love fake tan and I think I look much much better with one than my usual pale and pasty . I find many, even the cheap ones are fine for the body but the only one I have found to cut the mustard is Elimis Total Glow. All others I've used gives me the dirty face look. I'm a cheapskate so I only use it on my face. I was going on holiday and had run out. I popped into John Lewis but they had run out. I bought a Dior one thinking that it might be ok but no - dirty face again.

Elimis are now doing one for face and one for body.

Instead of buying another expensive body lotion that gives a gradual tan, just add a little bit of cheap fake tan to your normal body lotion, works for me!!:wink:

I didn't go for anything today. Everything I might have been interested in, had something about it that put me off.

Latest posts

Back