Philosophy
Links of London
Revitalash
Hayloft
Quacker Factory
Hoover
Yankee Candles
Lock & Lock

Nothing on the list jumps out at me saying Wow an exciting new and different TSV it is all the same old same old brands .
On a day like this you would think that Q would trial some new brands as TSV's they wont have much stock of any item so a low risk way of trying something new.

Nothing on the list jumps out at me saying Wow an exciting new and different TSV it is all the same old same old brands .
On a day like this you would think that Q would trial some new brands as TSV's they wont have much stock of any item so a low risk way of trying something new.

Asus, Percy & Reed, Polti, Utan, Rodial, Calico, Real Pie, Churchill's, Follie Follie, Join Clothing, Storm Watches, Love Rocks, Frette At Home & Hoover are all unusal ones for TSVs and havnt had a proper TSV yet

Pleased to see Alpha H, they usually only have one TSV a year.
So am I but I have a feeling that it will be a repeat of the most recent one, as its auto delivery second drop is due in May, and they may just up sales of the same kit.

Will there be a Liz Earle TSV that day????? I know on Facebook someone asked about one and was told no but there would be shows.

Someone posted on QVC FB that there was a TSV and posted a pic from DF's blog (about 8pm yesterday if you want a look).

Latest posts

Back