Sazza

Staff member
Gossip Crystal Bezel Sports Style Bracelet Watch
Today's Special Value Price £14.94
QVC Price£18.00
Item Number689292 Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £4.98 plus P&P
Sporty chic combines with glamorous sparkle in this fab Gossip watch. Crystals adorn the case for a touch of shimmering style and the watch also features a circular white mother-of-pearl dial (Red option has red dial) and Arabic numerals. Also featured on the dial is a black circular design and black hour and minute hands. The large case gives an instant on-trend look - it measures about 3.5cm (1.3") in diameter. Chic bracelet straps complete the look and measure about 20mm in width. Available in Black, White or Red.

They have made a boo boo, they are showing the Fushica on screen but it not on the web blurb or in the options to order on the web!!!!

I got a black and a white one last time they were a TSV and I really like them both. Pity they didnt bring this back before Christmas though as I think they would have sold quite a few, unlike the pearls and diamond rings they were flogging!

Bet

I'm so pleased they have brought this back as a TSV as i wanted a white watch(i missed out on the last TSV) and i've now ordered one on three easi-pays - i'm a happy camper. As Sazza has said the fuschia doesnt seem to be available although Debbie is showing it on screen, can i just point out that Cibmoir is selling a fuschia Gossip watch in the Drop, Buy,Sell or Swap just incase anyone is looking for one. Linda

Please can somebody say bad things about this watch? I don't really want to buy it do I? Oh hell I can feel my qvc addiction reoccuring. I'll be back in rehab if I'm not careful. So please say terrible things, why on earth do I need another watch? am I going to wear it around my big toe or something? Heeeelllllllllp.

did not want to buy gossip watch when it was a tsv as i had a bad experience with this brand. but i bought it at full price and love it. keeps good time and looks the part. for the 3 easy pays its worth it. will be buying the black for my daughters birthday. very pleased nice tsv fora change.

I have the black one and no end of people have commented on how nice it is. I'm tempted to get the white but really don't need any more!

The last gossip watch I brought had a flat battery on arrival and the replacement only lasted a couple of months so I won't be buying this TSV

Tried to buy the red and pink last night on Q Cut at around 12.30 - got the red no problems but it didnt give pink as an option, same thing on the web site. Spoke to CS this morning and they said it was sold out. Wonder how many of the pink they acutally had:33:

Bet

Tried to buy the red and pink last night on Q Cut at around 12.30 - got the red no problems but it didnt give pink as an option, same thing on the web site. Spoke to CS this morning and they said it was sold out. Wonder how many of the pink they acutally had:33:

Bet

I don't think they ever had the pink option this time & someone cocked-up big time but QVC would never admit that.

Think about it...until 9am this morning the only way of ordering the watch was Q-cut, online or the red button. If it wasn't available on Q-cut or online could it be bought using the red button? If not how were people buying it to sell it out????

Does anyone know how long this TSV is? Didn't know there was a longer length!

This TSV never came in a choice of length...that was the problem.

When it was originally a TSV the presenters kept saying it was 20cm in length. I think they were muddling up the 20mm width. I ordered the watch & was very disappointed when it wouldn't fit me. I sold it to another forum member as it was so popular & had sold out so quickly.

I would say the length is probably 18cm although someone who has the watch should be able to confirm that.

Pink Gossip Watch

Just in case anyone is interested I have a pink one from last time that I was ging to give as a present but didnt. I was going to put it on E Bay but if anyone is interested I would sell for the same as TSV price.
Carol

I bought a white one last time it was a TSV and sold it in Buy Sell Swap a couple of weeks ago as it hung loose on my wrist. It measured 17 cm on the inner (wrist) side of the strap. The 20 cm in the description on the QVC website is the width, as mentioned above, and rather misleading when no length is given.

recieved the black today for my daughters birthday. its much larger meaning its too big for either of us. the clasp is also not as good as my white one. not impressed.

Latest posts

Back