Thank you for contacting QVC UK.

I would like to apologise on behalf of QVC for the recent problem you have
experienced.

I have posted 3 pre paid labels, which should be with you in the next few
days. Please return the items to QVC via the post office obtaining proof of
posting and once the items have been received, full refunds will be
processed for you.

Once again I would like to extend my sincere apologies, for any
inconvenience this incident may have caused.

Well, it sounds to me that they have sold you something by giving you wrong info. therefore you shouldnt have to incure the cost of sending it back because of their mistake! I'd ring CS and see what they say! :eek:

I got the white one and have just measured mine and it is about 17 cm on the inside of the band, so if anybody was expecting 20 cm then it is going to be too small. For anybody who is disappointed because theirs doesn't drape, I can say that because it is a heavy watch, I personally don't like the feel of it draping onto the back of my hand. It feels too much weight on my wrist and I'm very conscious of it so I will be getting a link taken out for a snugger fit. Generally though I think it's an attractive watch for the price.

I got the white one, it arrived today, actually yesterday, just realised it is after midnight.

I don't have tiny wrists by any means but it fits me perfectly. It is a good weight and looks lovely. Don't think I would wear it everyday but it is definately staying with me. :)

can i ask a quick question please???:) as i havent bought from QVC in over 10 years was wondering how it works these days, as i saw something i wanted and when i went to the website it mentioned paying by credit card but not debit card and ive only got debit, does it mean that i cant buy anything? or do they mean credit and debit but just forgot to mention debit lmao!!!;) i hope so, cause there's a few craft things i have seen that i like and ive had to miss out all the time

thanks x

If anyone got the watch in pink and are thinking of sending it back could you PM me as I really, really want one but missed out at the time.
Thanks!

I got the white one, it arrived today, actually yesterday, just realised it is after midnight.

I don't have tiny wrists by any means but it fits me perfectly. It is a good weight and looks lovely. Don't think I would wear it everyday but it is definately staying with me. :)

Thanks Sazza, i have a white one on hold but have been dithering after the reviews. Wanted it for my hols:D

Would love the white one if anyone is sending theirs back. Thanks
x

i received the black and white one today. I love them both. I was afraid they would be small after the comments but they both fit well. I've shown a few friends and they are sorry they missed out!

This thread is weird, I click on page 6 and it fetches me back to page 5, I'm going around in circles.

I thought I was losing my marbles, LOL, my age.

Thanks you two, we are actually on page 6 now.

Think it happened to me on the Tignanello TSV page too. Something peculiar with page 6!

Last edited:
Picked mine up from my mums and I quite like it. A bit more blingy than I'd choose but at that price you don't have to be head-over-heels!

OMG, I've just looked on ebay to see if any of these watches were listed as they are still out of stock on QVC.

There is a seller who has a black one and a white one listed for £24.99 EACH!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

The TSV price was £13 wasn't it? Even the normal non TSV price is only £16 for goodness sake. Would anyone actually pay that?:confused:

As expected my white option turned up and it doesn't fit! Problem is I think it is a FAB watch so I'm particularly gutted :mad:

I will be asking QVC to send a prepaid label as it was clearly stated that the length was 20cm (suspiciously even when the watch was showing in stock there was no video :confused:) but if anyone would like to buy it for the TSV price of £13.54 plus the £2.95 p&p please PM me & let me know :)

Latest posts

Back