Gorgeous Dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to agree with the concensus - Kathy looked dreadful trussed up in that creation - didn't she look in the mirror before she went on air? :sad:

She did look pretty terrible, poor woman. Although not many *ahem* curvier ladies would suit any of those lovely dresses.....(I'm one of those ladies myself before anyone accuses me of fatty-bashing!). Stunning dresses though. The red satin one with the zip down the back was divine! :heart:

The red satin one with the zip down the back was divine! :heart:

Do you mean the one that Pipa was wearing in her Taylor Dresses show? I thought it looked awful on her - she's obviously tres petite but the dress made her look rather bulky round the middle and the colour was all wrong on her. Still, better than anything in the Bob Mackie tat show. :smirk:

Do you mean the one that Pipa was wearing in her Taylor Dresses show? I thought it looked awful on her - she's obviously tres petite but the dress made her look rather bulky round the middle and the colour was all wrong on her. Still, better than anything in the Bob Mackie tat show. :smirk:
Couldn't agree more, that dress did absolutely nothing for lovely Pippa.
I'm not at all impressed. Very dissapointing QVC :down:

The wine dress did nothing at all for Pipa it didn't fit her right at all in fact the top exposed all her black bra, as did the guests dress during the morning show.
In fact most of the dresses were cut far too low under the arms, on Marilayna the arm holes were on a level with her bustline even a strapless bra would be exposed.
During her modeling one dress you could clearly see she had slipped her bra off and was peaking out of the arm hole.
The garment steamer must have been broken today, or perhaps with the range being dry cleanable they weren't risking using it.
Will await the reviews could be interesting with the build up, promise together with the prices as I think the dress buyers will be expecting QVC to deliver.

I liked the style of some of the dresses, but agree the arm holes where too big and would expose that dodgy bit of fat that sticks out on most of us curvier chicks!

Also whats wrong with sleeves, am I the only one fed up with sleeveless dresses, I end up having to hunt for a nice shrug/cardie to cover my arms anyway, so spending over £100 on a dress then having to spend more on a cover up is just a no no.

Plus as another poster mentioned you would get similiar dresses in M&S for a fraction of the price that can be machine washed.

Liked them but not enough to spend that kind of cash. Sorry QVC another miss on the fashion front for me.

I had a look to see if any reviews had come in for the range but only one review to be found. It did get :star::star::star::star: but returned as fit wasn't right.:wonder:

I liked the style of some of the dresses, but agree the arm holes where too big and would expose that dodgy bit of fat that sticks out on most of us curvier chicks!

Also whats wrong with sleeves, am I the only one fed up with sleeveless dresses, I end up having to hunt for a nice shrug/cardie to cover my arms anyway, so spending over £100 on a dress then having to spend more on a cover up is just a no no.

Plus as another poster mentioned you would get similiar dresses in M&S for a fraction of the price that can be machine washed.

Liked them but not enough to spend that kind of cash. Sorry QVC another miss on the fashion front for me.

The issue of sleevless dresses is a subject dress designers seem to hide behind the sofa when it crops us, and I along with the rest of the fatty arms brigade have always steered clear of sleeveless anything.

HOWEVER, I have now begun to relent and wear camis and all such stuff BECAUSE I have discovered a wonderful website that sells those cobwebby shrugs in EVERY colour and shade you can think of. I have bought loads to match up with stacks of previously unwearable stuff in the wardrobe.

Its www.astarte-moon.co.uk - give 'em a try.

Latest posts

Back