Goody the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiffany was interviewed in a magazine, I think it was all about clothes for the older woman and it was stated that she is now 65.
I think Catherine, the chatty model who models quite a bit for Lola Rose, her mother who is very attractive, one of the bigger sized models is around the same age.
Barbara, model mostly for Bare Minerals is 65. I take notice because I'm nearly their age and it makes me feel better...lol.

Just watching her in a tunic over a swimming costume, I'd kill for legs like that!!

This is going to sound catty... but I used to think that you had to be pretty to be a model, now of course I know that it is their figures that count..:mysmilie_845:

It's not catty it's true, I used to work in the business and the most important thing for fashion models are height and vital statistics in fact a lot of the girls who get the most high fashion runway jobs have, I would say, more striking than pretty features - the classically good looking girls tend to end up doing more beauty work.

Well, I put JANE Goody in the same stable (?) with their equine features, as Jerry Hall and Joanna Lumley. Sorry if there are those that think these gals are beautiful, but I don't, they just have great figures.

Isn't Goody something of a wise soul, who the presenters like to have a comforting word with sometimes? I can't remember which presenter said something to that effect a while ago, but I like to think of Goody as a wise woman able to soothe a flustered guest or regular.

xx

I believe Goody and DF are good friends and have been on holiday together, as for being a wise soul I have no idea..LOL

I think Goody is a striking looking woman but I just wish she would do something different with her hair. When she is modelling tops and dresses she constantly throws her hair backwards and forwards and it becomes irritating to watch.

Not being nasty or spiteful just being honest but from a mans point of view she is rough I wouldn't give her a second glance
and I'm 54 and no oil painting myself lol
Everyone seems to be commenting on her figure why is you girls seem to think skinny is good ? Personally I don't find skinny women attractive at all they should use "normal or average " women as models on QVC after all there customer base is made up of normal / average women
Like I said not being offensive just honest

Not being nasty or spiteful just being honest but from a mans point of view she is rough I wouldn't give her a second glance
and I'm 54 and no oil painting myself lol
Everyone seems to be commenting on her figure why is you girls seem to think skinny is good ? Personally I don't find skinny women attractive at all they should use "normal or average " women as models on QVC after all there customer base is made up of normal / average women
Like I said not being offensive just honest

I don't find skinny attractive at all Freddy! I think that she has good legs, this is from someone who has short dumpy ones. There are naturally thin women who can't help the way they are shaped. It's the models/celebrities etc who starve themselves to look thin that get my goat as they aren't good role models. My OH is of the same opinion as yourself by the way.

If QVC used 'normal' shapes to model their clothes I'm sure sales would suffer. When some presenters with normal shapes wear their QVC clothes most look like sacks of spuds. I still have memories of Gilly Halliday in a Ronnie Nicole at Christmas that made her look like an oven, ready turkey. QVC pulled the presentations early.

I think Goody and Sharon's modelling style is very dated,she doesn't remind me of a horse though.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back