Goody and Cordelia : Supermodels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
They have been working Nina Leonard for the last 3 days a d have looked FABULOUS all the way through. Especially Goody who is just simply a-mazing.... Watch out Sharon!

Seriously I cant think of a single designer that Goody couldn't model and look amazing in. Butler and Wilson earlier had Renee trying to model clothes and she hasn't a ****** clue, pouting everywhere. Renee is face, Goody is fashion.

LUV. HUH.

Yay!! Another Goody fan, she's pure class isn't she Burlz and without all the stupid affectations of Sharon...sorry. :tongue:

I agree about Renee,she really is not a fashion model,I always think she has something of the night about her.
Lynn

I totally agree, Goody still looks like she is an haute couture model. Someone previously posted that they had seen Goody outside Harrods and she looked like a movie star. I always imagined her to be glamorous in real life.

i like goody but cordelia - can't get past the hair........

don't know which one is renee

I agree about Renee,she really is not a fashion model,I always think she has something of the night about her.
Lynn

I agree, she has those 'come to bed eyes'. I like Goody and Cordelia, imo they make most of the other qvc models look like amateurs.

I agree Goody is fab. She's very elegant and professional and would look great in a bin liner. I'd love to get the scissors to her hair though (she might prefer a hairdresser). A nice trendy haircut would be much less ageing.

I agree Goody is fab. She's very elegant and professional and would look great in a bin liner. I'd love to get the scissors to her hair though (she might prefer a hairdresser). A nice trendy haircut would be much less ageing.

Noooooooooooooooo! Her hair is fabulous!

Had to look for a picture of Goody and see she's who I thought she was. Yes, I've been thinking she's a great model. Love Sharon too. Proper models, if you know what I mean.

Had to look for a picture of Goody and see she's who I thought she was. Yes, I've been thinking she's a great model. Love Sharon too. Proper models, if you know what I mean.

Absolutely. Glamorous women who have made a profession out of modellling instead of using it as a stepping stone to acting/singing/marrying a football player. Old Skool, loads of experience, look fab and keep it zipped.

Goody is indeed a very acomplished model,but her look is very outdated an her hair very harsh looking.
Speaking of hair....Cordelia,what's going on there then???

Pins and tape made the clothes fit and hang correctly when I was dressing windows but Goody and Sharon can do that naturally Whether you like them or not that can`t be denied.IMO
I like them, both very elegant ladies

Cordelia always makes me think of a dolly peg doll my grandad made me when I was little , made out of a wooden clothes peg with pipecleaner arms and painted on black hair. Both she and Goody do a great job making QVC 'fashion' (and I use the term very loosely), look good, but still feel Cordelia would look more attractive with a less severe haircut.

Cordelia always makes me think of a dolly peg doll my grandad made me when I was little , made out of a wooden clothes peg with pipecleaner arms and painted on black hair. Both she and Goody do a great job making QVC 'fashion' (and I use the term very loosely), look good, but still feel Cordelia would look more attractive with a less severe haircut.

I've posted before that I think she looks like a Lego person ( see how I was being politically correct there?)

Sorry, but despite being 'fab' to some of you, I still think Jane Goody (why the affectation of just a surname anyway?), has a smile thats scary.

Latest posts

Back