Going back on my word

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia's mum looks fantastic, very elegant and sophisticated too! She comes across as very polite and gentle, a real lady IMO.

Not sure how too keen she is being on TV though, get the feeling she has been persuaded rather forcefully and it's not something she's comfortable with....

arrghhhh julia's at it again calling pastel pastelle and she just called a carousel carousol arrghh

her mum is lovely and I felt really sorry for her when she couldn't remember about the Dorthy programme, I think Julia shouldn't have put her on the spot like she did and then sit there prompting her rather than taking over and saying Dorothy

Cringe! But i have to add how gentle and ladylike mummy Roberts is and Sophie is a lovely girl!

i can't help thinking how gorgeous ali is would kill to look like her

I was thinking that earlier too Loubylou, Ali is absolutely stunning - & much more beautiful that Renee IMO who to me looks like a Katie Price wannabe - she's very orange today and someone should have really powdered her forehead for her in the earlier show :giggle:

Julia's mum looked great and I admire her for agreeing to appear today. It seems to me it was a case of a lovely mum wanting to please a much loved daughter. Well done Josie, you were wonderful!

Sorry i haven't been watching today, why are JRs mum and daughter on? Is it her birthday?

Apparently they had some mothers and daughters on QVC on Beauty Day and they decided to have a mothers and daughters theme for part of the Get Gorgeous event. AK had her daughter Lucy on earlier and JR had her mum on earlier and Sophie in the 10pm hour. She's also just said there is some sort of mothers and daughters event going which I took to mean something not linked to QVC though I googled it and didn't find anything!

Latest posts

Back