God Save The ST Queen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
The first woman on British shopping tv.

The best presenter on British shopping tv. Bar none.

Good luck in Chiswick Julia! Ignore the jealous bitches on here, thousands love you but few more than me!

Kiss!

Well I am sure they will have given HRH the 'Star' dressing room at Chiswick Park. I just hope she has taken the opportunity to chuck out those jeggings and 'orrible mules :wave:

Another one of your loyal subjects here. Long may your reign continue, Ma'am.

Bit previous. She hasn't left the building yet.

I do like the fact that she's going to be presenting the final show as she did the first.

HRH is without doubt one of the best presenters at qvc, imo it's just a pity she isn't gracious or humble enough to deserve her title . Am I jealous of Julia...nah, I just don't like attention seekers of any kind.....

Last edited:
HRH is without doubt one of the best presenters at qvc, imo it's just a pity she isn't gracious or humble enough to deserve her title . Am I jealous of Julia...nah, I just don't like attention seekers of any kind.....

Agree kathy she is a good presenter but seems to crave attention.

I agree with BurlyBeaR: God Save The ST Queen! Queen Julia rules! And she can crave all the attention she wants, because she is the best and throughly deserving of her crown.

Did you see when ERII used a 'diamond' to light the beacon? Q missed a marketing opportunity there to provide the 'diamond'. But maybe they will do something similar with their eeek. Suspenseful.

Did you see when ERII used a 'diamond' to light the beacon? Q missed a marketing opportunity there to provide the 'diamond'. But maybe they will do something similar with their eeek. Suspenseful.

I actually said to my sister I wonder if that's Diamonique, it might have been leftover when the made the replica crown!

Well QVC sure know to spoil a 'last night' with the 11pm slot being given to an hour with Richard B Jackson! :doh:

Or....is there a cunning plan afoot to have Julia close up shop with strict instructions to make sure RJ remains inside the building when she finally locks the doors? :devil:

Well QVC sure know to spoil a 'last night' with the 11pm slot being given to an hour with Richard B Jackson! :doh:

Or....is there a cunning plan afoot to have Julia close up shop with strict instructions to make sure RJ remains inside the building when she finally locks the doors? :devil:

And they can also leave old lizard chops, Ralph, behind as well. Mind you, he'd probably rope together some of those strands of pearls and clamber out the window :wonder:

The first woman on British shopping tv.

The best presenter on British shopping tv. Bar none.

Good luck in Chiswick Julia! Ignore the jealous bitches on here, thousands love you but few more than me!

Kiss!

Oh, dear god. Pass the sick bucket!

Will she have the Tiara on again I wonder as she switches the lights off and her gilded coach arrives!

Latest posts

Back