Gobby & Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Seems to be a case of who can shriek the loudest for the TSV launch :talking: Gobby constantly interrupting. Dr Joe can hardly get a word in, and when he does it's hardly a revelation. And what is Gobby wearing? A blue trouser suit teamed with great chunky wedges - awful!

Lol she has copied off loooo, look they are both wearing trouser suits, wedges and multi layer necklaces. Dr Joe sounds like he has just flown over from the Bronx.

alisons make-up looks really nice and fresh the suit is very "heavy" looking though. i think she would look lovely in some ingenue dresses they look great on everyone.

All three of them are talking utter b*llocks. The Youth Juice is "the only thing to make your skin look younger". Err no it's not actually love. It's just desperate sales patter.

I shudder at the thought of all these serums, oils, balms, creams that all these different ranges churn out all with the same claims. If they work so well why do women who supposedly have the means to afford all this gunk still resort to lifts, peels, fillers and botox? I dont trust them on my skin. Just cleanse,tone and moisturise with something gentle-if youve got good skin, youve got good skin,if you havent its too late for all this stuff.

Ah bless, they are not making a pretty picture, Lulu's scraggy neck looks its age and poor Ali with the dark blue jacket she looks as if she has no neck, thank gawd my off button is working....

I actually like Lulu's Tiimebomb. The night serum is lovely. Ok so I like Alpha-H as well, oh and Gatineau, and lots of others (am a sucker for skincare), but I really do like Lulu's stuff. :nod:

Only saw the morning repeat where Lulu let slip that Alison was always asking for freebies. Made me chuckle.

I haven't tried it but it has plenty of good reviews out there.

I thought Lulu looked fabulous (especially considering she had little make up on). I've never tried her stuff but I'm tempted!

At the end of the day if a product works for you and you enjoy using it then I think thats great and although I'm not buying the Lulu TSV it looks good value. I have bought the hand cream and have to say I like it but AY is such a creepy crawler with Lulu or to use a good old Scots expression " a right sook!" She shouts over when she co presents and is so unprofessional. My only problem with Lu is she puts her "youthfulness " down to her products when it's very obvious she's had fillers etc. Some of the claims she makes are OTT. My hubby ( a Science teacher) used to come round dept stores years ago and if I was considering buying skin care and the sales girl was giving a load of Scientific bull about the skin care being able to instantly knock years off and permeating deep down into the deep layers of the skin he used to say if that was true then it would need to be able on Prescription. I used to cringe,lol but now I'm older and wiser it makes me have a right laugh.

I noticed when Liz Earle when promoting her products last weekend she made a real point of having not had fillers, lifts, botox etc. & her skin was down to using her own products.This must be true or someone would crawl out of the woodwork with 'THE STORY'? Has Lulu made any comments along the same lines?--bet NOT! Is this the first time the guy behind the range has been on with her? I haven't seen him before but I don't watch her very much.Did they think we believed she was the brains behind the operation!!There are better experts on this Forum woho could say what they wanted /didn't want in skincare!Whose going to be the first to launch a skincare line?

When I look at Lulu she looks like she has been smacked in the face. Her face is flat with two bulges for cheeks|& her chin is tight. No surgery! Yeh right:wink:

Debbie F sitting opposite her looks far more natural & attractive.

Skin Care Line - Silver Fox

SilverFox, I've been using Rosehip Oil (Akamuti) for my face; scars, pigmenting the last week. Too early to tell, but very comforting. Have made a nail moisturiser with EVOO* and few drops of MyrrhEssentialOil in tiny glass jar. Read that guitarists use myrrh for stronger nails. In a few days, my nails are pinker and healthier-looking. Giving them a break from the polish. Got weary of all the hype and wanted to try something more natural. x Snarly *ExtraVirginOliveOil

Snarly please let me know how you get on with the Rosehip oil as I have a few brown pigment marks on my face. My skin is sensitive and I can't use any harsh products.

When I look at Lulu she looks like she has been smacked in the face. Her face is flat with two bulges for cheeks|& her chin is tight. No surgery! Yeh right:wink:

Debbie F sitting opposite her looks far more natural & attractive.

But to be fair DF is about 20 years younger:happy:

Snarly please let me know how you get on with the Rosehip oil as I have a few brown pigment marks on my face. My skin is sensitive and I can't use any harsh products.

Hello

I had a small pigment mark on my face and Decleor Iris Oil cleared it, it is very expensive but it worked for me. Interestingly I dont use it now and its never come back but do use Hydrafloral cream.

Yorko

Tashasaw, will do. Read good reviews online, RosaMoschata, so decided to try it. x Snarly

Have often seen entire skincare ranges in a discount chain of stores that closed last year-TJ's. they were really cheap prices and branded Dr this or that as if to give them credibility.Twiggy skincare was there, also some Gatineau and lots of others I'd never heard of.So anybody with the know how and the right connections could actually literally launch a skincare line-think Linda Lusardi-doesn't mean it will sell.
Liz Earle products have stood the test of time and I bet there are many out there who have tried to copy her but failed. such a pity she tarnished the reputation of her brand by selling to Avon, money talks loudest in the end.

Latest posts

Back