Gobby & Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly--- let us know how you get on! Sometimes going back to basics is the best. Now well into my 60's I have got tired of trying the latest super ( so called) creams & serums.That is why I have stuck with LE as it is uncomplicated & will go for the clearest brightest skin I can achieve for my age.I have some age spots & if anyones has anything they have tried & been impressed with I'd love to know.So far the only thing (I think) that would improve them would be laser teatment & I don't want that.

Well now here's a real shocker. I have pigmentation marks that were caused by laser treatment. Darker patches along my jawline and under my chin with a couple of lighter spots and patches within. Lovely!

I've tried everything I've ever seen or been recommended and nowt works. I mentioned on a thread the other day they were less obvious and said something flippant along the lines or maybe I've just given up and decided to live with them.

Well ... not so! I was given a couple of the new No 7 serum to try and I'm about done on the second lot. It's lovely to use and I thought is actually buy some more. And what does it say on the advertising blurb? Clinically proven to fade age spots!!

My pigmentation marks are still there but they are less obvious and much paler. I've had them for something like 12 years or more. And we're talking about half an inch by an inch and a half on one side and bigger on the other so they will take some shifting.

I'm using the serum all over and the tube lasts about 6 weeks. It's £25 a go for the day and night serum. It's ingredient list is lengthy and it won't suit some. Hell it might not work for some but it has worked for me. And I honestly had given up.

No7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum.

I have just been reading this amusing thread to my husband. I was making a note of the No 7 serum and he seemed to hear it as 'Lift and Laminate'. Maybe that might help my complexion. It's worth a go.

I am currently using the No 7 Lift & Luminate serums and have been impressed - much better than anything I have used from Gatineau. I got mine half price off ebay.

I have just been reading this amusing thread to my husband. I was making a note of the No 7 serum and he seemed to hear it as 'Lift and Laminate'. Maybe that might help my complexion. It's worth a go.

At least it will be smooth

I am currently using the No 7 Lift & Luminate serums and have been impressed - much better than anything I have used from Gatineau. I got mine half price off ebay.

I was looking at this in Boots, but I am put off as i wasted a lot of money on the Protect and Perfect one. There was so much hype at the time but after using it for about 2 months, i could see no difference. It made me wonder if Boots are actually any good.

I have tried the Boots Lift & Luminate & it is very nice to use but can't say I have had any noticable results.I have used the Clinique serum in the past which is for age spots & it did make a difference but you would need to keep using & using.

Just got the Lu & Ali show on at 7p.m & do I feel sorry for this poor guy on with these 2 manic motor mouth women! I think I saw his eyes rolling to the heavans (i.e HELP PLEASE) when Lu cut in on what he was saying!

I have tried the Boots Lift & Luminate & it is very nice to use but can't say I have had any noticable results.I have used the Clinique serum in the past which is for age spots & it did make a difference but you would need to keep using & using.

Just got the Lu & Ali show on at 7p.m & do I feel sorry for this poor guy on with these 2 manic motor mouth women! I think I saw his eyes rolling to the heavans (i.e HELP PLEASE) when Lu cut in on what he was saying!

The pair of them don't 'alf talk a load of claptrap...................
and if "Miss Ali" is using "Lu's" hair products then she ain't a particularly good ad for it.

OMG, we're now having to listen to the same rubbishy claptrap coming out of Lu's sister's mouth! Lu is 10 years older than her yet "people thought she was younger"!! Don't tell me that her big sister has been hiding her botox secrets from her all these years. I've never heard such a load of codswallop in all my life.....surely it's against trade descriptions?

Latest posts

Back