Glen's got a new catch phrase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
just watching the the Centigrade TSV, not as I have any particular interest in it but tv is still on as have had a long busy evening. Anway Glen is burbling away like broken gutter during a down pour and has launched a new catch phrase, "punching through" apparently green is punching through as a colour this season. Maybe "punching through " is going to replace "going out to play" and "lady of an age" as the most spouted expression

just watching the the Centigrade TSV, not as I have any particular interest in it but tv is still on as have had a long busy evening. Anway Glen is burbling away like broken gutter during a down pour and has launched a new catch phrase, "punching through" apparently green is punching through as a colour this season. Maybe "punching through " is going to replace "going out to play" and "lady of an age" as the most spouted expression

:mysmilie_483:I Love it

" this season's story" is another favourite Glen-ism. Hard to visualise "punching through" though

" this season's story" is another favourite Glen-ism. Hard to visualise "punching through" though

Going off the posts on here about Glen, maybe it's easily to visualise someone "punching through" his gob.:cheeky: :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_8:

sorry to disappoint you, but he will just add the phrase to his others andentertain us with them.
PS notice the nice shade of green I used to punch through the black text ???? lol

why is he wearing a heavy silver-tone chain across his hip, presumably from belt buckle to pocket ? Does it make him eligible to be a member of the Village People ? Where's his black leather jerkin, peaked cap and moustache ?

Linda xx

... don't forget that we always 'throw' items of clothing on as well! ... :nod:

Oh he's on again......and he's saying.........

Indigo Blue's the Big Story (apparently)

I kinda like the way that works

Kinda, Kinda, kinda :giggle:

Zip that coat up and off you go

It's gonna work transitionally aswell :confused:

You can be out and about busy shopping in this coat or standing on a touch line....

Oh and Julia's just spouted up that she's got an eye for fashion...well you could have fooled me :grin:

It's one of those coats that you make a statement with....

Oh I've just nodded off now, I can't take any more.

Off topic, but isn't bollocks a great word?

Isn't it just? One of my favourites, although I did panic a bit after I had written it in case it caused offence! It does seem to sum up Glen perfectly though, so I risked it!

Latest posts

Back