Glen Glen the cliche man......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mental breakdown!

I really take my hat off to the QVC stylist. We all know the clothes are mostly cr@p, but she/he sends those models out and sometimes they actually look quite OK. While dressed in cr@p.

I have noticed that QVC get through stylists quite quickly. They are
obviously stylists who love a challenge or its their first job out of college and they are desparate (and boy what a challenge!). I take my hat off to them.

After being subjected on a daily basis to all the synthetics and gaudy patterns
though I suspect they finally develop a permanent static problem, nervous twitches or worse!. It probably takes a long time for rehabilitation.

I think this sort of thing is hearsay. Anyone could claim to know a friend of friend etc of a presenter. Though I am not saying your are untruthful OP. On face value Glenn seems to make the best of the terrible clothes he has to present.

I am going to say it not heresay I live in Menston, the same as Glen

Is he as big a pillock in real life as he is on QVC?
I couldn't say I don't want to upset anyone, each is entitled to their own opinions but he's quite a nice chap away from all the s...e he spouts on qvc just wish he'd be more truthful or keep his opinions to himself when out socially, at the end of the day qvc are his employer. His behaviour would certainly make me think twice about employing him.

I couldn't say I don't want to upset anyone, each is entitled to their own opinions but he's quite a nice chap away from all the s...e he spouts on qvc just wish he'd be more truthful or keep his opinions to himself when out socially, at the end of the day qvc are his employer. His behaviour would certainly make me think twice about employing him.
Too true, especially when he turns up to all of QVCs social events, and calls himself the QVC fashion stylist. He should not bite the hands that feeds him. Or be a little more truthful when he is selling QVCs clothes, after all its not like QVC are asking him to personally endorse the clothes.

Glen Glen the cliche man

When I met him at the silver event last week he came across as a really nice guy. What he was saying as regards the jewellery accessorising the fashion really made sense - to me at least. I wonder how many other people are critical about their jobs/employer and what they do/products they work with. I can certainly hold my hand up to that.

Latest posts

Back