Glen Campbell Male Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsinaname

Registered Shopper
Do my eyes deceive me or have I just seen our style guru modelling men's clothes online in the Guardian? A suede bomber jacket no less. He's not the author of the article, though.

Was the suede bomber jacket team up with a pair Birkenstocks, or some stripey trousers and some wristbands? Maybe he dressed it up, or dressed it down?

I preferred him when he was the american singer.... Galveston, Honey Come Back etc etc...:mysmilie_14:

After that he was probably wearing a white shirt and jeans or jeans and a white shirt, then voila! bang on trend.

Sorry didn't see the article you mention but there was speculation on a thread last year. is it the same model?

I remember that and I also know the model that was being discussed last year from the print issue. If he is the same I'm fairly sure the consensus was that they just looked alike and it wasn't the 'real' Glen Campbell! But maybe he's decided to branch out, you never know?!

It's him all right. But if he's not doing as much QVC work these days, he'll need to branch out.

All the presenters and most of the renta-guests have lives outside of QVC anyway.

We have published and soon-to-be published authors amongst those, if you hadn't heard... :mysmilie_11:

Yes it is him. He mentions the modelling spot on his Facebook page.

If anyone is interested -

Fashion Stylist, Trend Analyst, Founder of GlenCampbell1961, Foodie & Dyslexic Tweeter. His Facebook page is centred around fashion and lifestyle, ‘Don’t Get Dressed Without Me’ aims to keep you up to date and on trend. The past 31 years in the industry have included time as a buyer and owner of my own store: Union Leeds which stocked both British designers and major international brands. This grounding in fashion and retail led to a TV career which began in 1991 with Yorkshire Television, followed by a residency as fashion expert on ITV's ‘This Morning', and onto work with both Sarah Cox and Mary Portas on the BBC, plus ITV’s Lorraine Kelly.

Last edited:
Can't help but wonder if the media industry, as a whole, sees TV shopping as a career thumbs down, so to speak. Otherwise, he'd have made mention of it, I'm sure. Or it could be that QVC dumped on him and he wouldn't give them any publicity at all.

Latest posts

Back