Gift boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvcAddict

Registered Shopper
Is it just me who's wierd and finds it hard to throw away the gift boxes from Decleor, Elemis, Philosophy, etc?

I have put a few to good use but owing to my excessive purchasing there is a limit to how many one person can use!

Wish they would stop providing them (and therefore have us paying for them) and saying ideal as a gift because I only want the contents for ME but they are too good to just throw!

Novel uses please :D

Gift Boxes

Is it just me who's wierd and finds it hard to throw away the gift boxes from Decleor, Elemis, Philosophy, etc?

I have put a few to good use but owing to my excessive purchasing there is a limit to how many one person can use!

Wish they would stop providing them (and therefore have us paying for them) and saying ideal as a gift because I only want the contents for ME but they are too good to just throw!

After doing an inventory of all my beauty products, I think I'd use the gift boxes to store all the cash I'm going to save by not buying more of the same!!

Elemis did have these gorgeous boxes made of wood and covered in satin. I did keep them for years, but they got threw out the other week. So pretty, but I kept forgetting I had stuff stored in them for a start and the cats had a pluck at them too.

Well you could sell them on Ebay. Someone was selling the little box that came with the Liz Earle TSV for £3.50 plus £2.50 P&P!!!!

Know what you mean. I cant throw them out either but I do wish they would not put the brand name on the top of them.

Bet

Know what you mean. I cant throw them out either but I do wish they would not put the brand name on the top of them.

Bet

Yes precisely. They would make really nice pressie boxes otherwise but not quite right with the brand name on their unless matches the contents is it.

i keep all the boxes and at christmas and birthdays use them for my beauty hampers that i give as pressies. my sister loved the pink nails inc tsv box and uses it for personal letter keepsakes.

Latest posts

Back