Getting Daniel Green for a few months to cover meternity leave

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Why wasnt he approached? He is full qualified and able and expereinced to take up the reigns? I think it would have made sense, Daniel would add some variety to the presenting team ans maybe another man to even things out a bit. He was a dish and a half wasnt he? I used to get butterflies first couple of minutes of each of his shows. He was just maybe a tad too good looking ,I mean, I was in a right state during his whole stay, not sure my nerves/blood pressure could stand the return of Daniel. I hope this God was at very least asked, begged to cover.

He chose to leave so I can't see why QVC would go and ask him to come back!

Oh no, they should have Wooed him back. I would have liked to try and woo him back.

He went back to America didn't he?! Family reasons or some such.

Yes his family didn't settle over here so he made decision to leave QVC and go back to the US. So as I said I cannot see QVC even contemplating calling him!!

Maybe they could get Dale Winton? He doesn't seem so busy nowadays. Or Nicholas Parsons?

I shall never ever forget him closing out a Northern Nights show with two amazing clangers. He was forced to kill some airtime as he'd finished the show too early, turned to Suzy and said "that's a nice necklace you're wearing, it's got to be a QVC one?", "No" replieth she. *tumbleweed rolls past* He gave a nervous laugh, you could hear his bum chewing his undies. Then, he looked at the camera, smiled and said "Well, I hope you'll stay with me, Daniel Green, for the next hour, it's Centipede Coats..."

Centipede Coats. :grin:

Only one watt but plenty of volts as Sybill Fawlty once said.

there is that guy on TV during the day, very brown, loads of fake tan I think, can not remember his name, something with Antiques... I think he would make a marvelous Maternity cover presenter - he can not be any worse that Daniel lets face it
:blush::wink:

there is that guy on TV during the day, very brown, loads of fake tan I think, can not remember his name, something with Antiques... I think he would make a marvelous Maternity cover presenter - he can not be any worse that Daniel lets face it
:blush::wink:

You don't mean the mahogany one - 'Cheap as Chips David Dickinson'?!
Good Grief!

The bloke who does the voice overs for "Come Dine With Me" & "May the Best House Win" would be my vote!

"Shabby chic!...say it with me...shabby chic!"

Jude xx

i really really liked him he was soo gorgeous. sometimes i think he paid tooo dearly for being sooooo good looking! i would imagine that julia really was not comfortable with him and some of the other presenters. if he was allowed to stay (i suspect something odd happened but i dont know what cant put a finger on it) he would have given the other presenters a good run for thier money.

qvc missed out big time.

Couldn't stand him. Oily. And another one with a jumped up CV, claimed to be a TV chef in the states but turned out all he'd done was an infomercial for a grater. He probably went back because people in the US are impressed by an English accent.

i liked him. one of the best all round presenters qvc have ever had. was brilliant with the jewellery,clothes and excellent in the kitchen. there is not one presenter on qvc now that looks as good as him,spoke as nicely as him or presented as well as him. he did trip up sometimes but that was because he was new.
he also dressed very very nicely. he was tooo good for qvc imao!

someone like danile green does not need qvc good luck to him a lux shopping channel indeedhttp://www.thecartercreative.com/personalities/danielGreen/bio.html

Latest posts

Back