Get me! Review quoted on A'kin product... = )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes I've tried both - am using the Cellular Radiance at the moment. I think I prefer this one out of the two as it is lighter in texture (runnier really). That's not to say I didn't like the regular rosehip oil but at times I found it a little heavy for me (trick seems to be to spray/mist face first so oil sinks in easier). I like the Trilogy Rosehip oil as well - I think that may have a lighter texture than the A'kin one (can't remember properly as it was a while ago that I used it) - it's certainly a lighter colour! Only problem I had with the Trilogy one was mine started smelling a bit fishy towards the end - not sure why as there is no fish in it!!

Anyway, skin definitely looks plump/radiant when you use the oil and the moisturiser together. You can even use the oil under your eyes without any problems (well, I certainly haven't had any problems!).

Ooh, thanks for the info - that's great :) I'll def give it some more consideration - I could do with all the plumping I can get atm! Good to know - thanks again :)

The hair care is great, I must say - however, I wasn't too thrilled with either the leave in conditioner or the treatment masque as they both seemed to make my hair a bit lank, but the shampoos and ordinary conditioners are lovely. You might find at first that your hair goes on a bit of a detox with them, and feels a bit weird at first, but persevere because they are very good, and you need to use very little.

Just started using the shampoo and conditioner and it is great! Only been using it for 3 -4 days but haven't had any problems yet with tangles (whilst hair detoxes) so fingers crossed! Someone said my hair looks fuller today - which is a miracle in itself (it's got zero body!)!!

Just started using the shampoo and conditioner and it is great! Only been using it for 3 -4 days but haven't had any problems yet with tangles (whilst hair detoxes) so fingers crossed! Someone said my hair looks fuller today - which is a miracle in itself (it's got zero body!)!!

Aww - that's great to hear, I'm glad you're liking them. They do make your hair look and feel more 'hair-like' and ungunky, which is always a bonus - hope you continue to get good results from them like I have :)

Latest posts

Back