Get him off !!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember when Hampy & Stewart came to Dublin last year,they fell around the place laughing when I said my dd's were tirty tree & tirty four lol

aw I like craig.I find him really easy to listen to.I think some of his pronouncation is just due to his accent.

I agree being the new boy that he probably gets the raw end of the deal.I remember when catherine started,she seemed to do all the bank holidays and boxing day,new years day etc..

Re Craig's accent.I was born in Cornwall but have lived in Devon, right on the border all my life. I guess my accent is very West Country like Craig but I'm not sure where he's from. I would say his accent is more Bristol, thats quite different from the Cornish way of talking:cheeky:

Oooops, just realised I contradicted myself in that post but you know what I mean! lol:tongue2:

I remember when Hampy & Stewart came to Dublin last year,they fell around the place laughing when I said my dd's were tirty tree & tirty four lol

As long as you don't say tirty tree and a turd? Oops, I just did ;) I love the accent as Irish grandparents from Co. Cork. Couldn't understand most of what they were saying (silly eejit!) but it sounded great!

Really watched him for the first time the other night on the tsv with Bibby (don't ask :YIKES: I just couldn't sleep and I thought that would do the trick :rolleyes: ) and I have to say his obsequious fawning really irritated me. :Eeeew: I think it's because he tries to hard but it comes over as very false and a swift back'ander a la Catherine Tate would be very tempting lol. :D . :pPC:

I can't stay watching QVC when he's on, even with the sound off. :sad:
I can't stand his hand movements.
I hate the look in his eyes.

He had "won" a one year contract but it's been over for a while and he's still here.
I was hoping he'd go, I'm so disappointed every time I see him on and switch channels. :confused2:

:hi: I really like Craig and think he seems genuine and if he's excited it's because he won hos dream job and good for him.
He's from Bristol btw.

I really didn't like Craig when he started, as he was so insincere and gushy over everything ... fast forward to the arrival of Dodgy Daniel .... and well Craig seemed like a breath of fresh air .. and now I quite like him ... fickle girl I am ... !!!

He's sort of grown on me like a hump may do, annoying at first, but then you would quite miss it if it were to disappear ... !!

I am another who can't stand craig. He has been on long enough now (what is it-18 months or 2 years since they had the presenter competition?) plus he was an experienced presenter so should be better than he is.I still think the attractive woman with the afro-style hair was the best of that comepetition and cringed when craig won. TBF I think all of the presenters are becoming more hard-core sales people,maybe due to the recession? I can only comfortably watch Kathy (she bumbles a bit but is genuine!) occasionally Dale, Antony and usually Jilly. Julia can be ok except when she is fawning over some male guest or when she starts cackling!

Latest posts

Back