george simonton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree he is a little scary when first seen but a really lovely man when listened to. He maybe a classic case of "too many visits to the plastic surgeons operating table"? - looks like it. I was impressed with his tailoring experience and CV though - very intelligent and talented man IMO.

I think he's a sweetie and knows his stuff, but you have to get used to his very altered face, too much tailoring there I reckon!! why do they do it? did anone see the recent pics of Kylie looking very tight and shiny, I do not think it makes people look young, no amount of botox will give that glow and bright eyed look that the young have. They just look like they have had things cut and stitched, well that's what I think anyway

He seems a proper gentleman,with great skin, but he has got a thing for the very weird Beth.:tongue2:

I have deliberately looked for this thread :grin: I watched a little of this earlier today and was a bit wierded out by him at first, I love the 'Liberace embalmed brother' comment :sun:

That said he was very likeable and some of his clothes were very nice, apart from a couple of items, and it could be I'm not the desired age bracket (no offense) I thought the designer edge shone through. :nod:

His clothes have shape, imagine that! Darts and seams and detail, not just a sack with neck and arm holes. I wonder what he could do with decent fabrics?

Like many surgery addicts I think George hasn't realised extensive surgery rarely makes you look younger (some are lucky), it just makes you look like someone who has had surgery.

I think he looks scary, but seems such a lovely chap - charming, pleasant and not at all over the top like some of the guests. For once, they're also not lying when they say he is a prestigious designer...

Seems like a nice guy, very knowledgeable, but jeez, what has he done to himself!!! I suppose that in the US he wouldn't look as weird as he does over here.

I actually cant look at him - I keep saying "all he needs is a mac and he'd have the dirty old man look going on"! :puke: He might well be a nice bloke, but his face is just scary and slightly unnerving, IMO! :giggle:

Apart from his looks, as others have said, I think he seems a really nice guy, and he certainly is a REAL fashion expert. Can you imagine what would happen if they put Glen on with him? :mysmilie_17:

one of THE nicest guests on QVC. totally respectful of the viewer and host, polite, knowledgable and "real" except for the face whihc is indeed very odd. he looked smart in his pinstriped suit earlier tonight, he has worn some really weird stuff before.

Apart from his looks, as others have said, I think he seems a really nice guy, and he certainly is a REAL fashion expert. Can you imagine what would happen if they put Glen on with him? :mysmilie_17:

ooh I'd like to see that, Glen probably thinks a dart is something you throw at a board

I love George he is really sweet but I think he must be mental to like the gurning Beth, she is getting worse every time I see her.

Latest posts

Back