Gem Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I have just had a look at the website preview of items available on Gem Day. A pair of sterling silver earrings with wishy washy tanzanite stones available for £99. Are they taking themselves seriously?

[h=2]Gem Day[/h]
Yet another Bore fest, still better than a day of craft ......

Yet recently the price of gold and silver has dropped dramatically but Jewellery prices won`t drop I bet.

QVC will remain switched off for the duration. Boooooooooooring.

In the past, I have bought some nice items from QVC but I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole now. Prices have shot up but the quality has fallen. I was interested in the Aurora range recently, but was totally put off by all the reviews that said stones had fallen out. I've had the same happen with B&W. Trying to stick them back doesn't always work as it can ruin the look of the stones. I don't know how QVC can still put an item to air knowing it has problems like that.

What I find really annoying in the run up to recent and forthcoming Gem shows is that filler from Charlie. He says he "used to take gems for granted" and has developed a "respect" for gems because of the long and difficult journey they have had! For goodness sake, Charlie - they are STONES FGS not people or other living creatures. I cringe every time I see it and promptly switch over.

I think the jewellery on Q is totally over priced especially the Silver. If you shop around you can find some lovely pieces far cheaper.

Latest posts

Back