Gatineau TSV 6/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best eye make-up remover l've ever found is Superdrug's own Simply Pure Eye Make-up Remover for Sensitive Skin. Just glides off immediately. £2.59 for 150ml. And BUAV approved as cruelty free, unlike Floracil.

Last edited:
Simple EMUR is fabulous stuff. Gets rid of stains on clothes too.

I always get through toner quicker than cleanser so buy the occasional bottle of Simple toner which I find just as good as other brands. When I had chemo and radiotherapy the hospital said not to use any perfumed body brand and recommended Simple and certainly I didn't notice any adverse effect on my skin. I prefer to use MB, L'Oc, Decleor etc of course so adverse effect on wallet, lol.

Simple is the best eye make up remover I've ever used, and it's so cheap.
Has anyone here used their face cleansers?

Have any of you actually bought the TSV?

I made an educated decision it wasn't for me earlier this week. However, since having a large glass on wine I'm tempted. Help!

Have to say Andrew looks nice tonight !!! ( crap did i say that out loud :( )

I don't use any of Q brands and only catch the very odd presentation and I must say I am more tempted by his presentations than any of the female ambassadors - I'm sure there is some deep reasoning behind that or it may be pure lust!

Simple is the best eye make up remover I've ever used, and it's so cheap.
Has anyone here used their face cleansers?

One of my girls loves all the Simple range and won't even try anything else because she might jinx her good luck!

Latest posts

Back