Gatineau TSV 20/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there is another Gatineau TSV on the 20/06/16

Wonder what it is this time? I love the purple jar moisturiser (defi lift perfect) but it is so expensive to buy on its own so am hoping it is in the tsv instead of that melo...something age benefit stuff which I find nips my skin!

I like defi lift eye cream, I wouldn't mind trying the rest.
I'm also keen to try the neck cream/gel.

its an auto-delivery with 5 drops

First i think is

Defi Lift Eye Contour
Defi Lift Cream
Defi Lift 3D Lip Care

Melatogenie Future Plus Mask

2nd i think is

Defi Lift Eye Contour
Defi Lift Cream
Defi Lift 3D Lip Care

Peeling Expert Gommage

3rd i think is

Defi Lift Eye Contour
Defi Lift Cream
Defi Lift 3D Lip Care

Aquamemory Cream Mask

4th i think is

Defi Lift Eye Contour
Defi Lift Cream
Defi Lift 3D Lip Care

Melatogenine Refreshing Cream 250ml

5th i think is

Defi Lift Eye Contour
Defi Lift Cream
Defi Lift 3D Lip Care

Firming Throat Gel

I've just received an email from Gatineau about this tsv saying it's on 4 easy pays and auto-delivery.....wonder how that will work. Perhaps easy pay on one-off purchases and you have to pay in full if you want the auto-delivery?

I've just received an email from Gatineau about this tsv saying it's on 4 easy pays and auto-delivery.....wonder how that will work. Perhaps easy pay on one-off purchases and you have to pay in full if you want the auto-delivery?

well if its like the Perricone TSV they had the other week the single was on easy pay & if you wanted the AD you had to pay full tsv price + post but could only be got online & over the phone with the item number ect

but this tsv cant be on easy pays as the price of £49.98 is not divisible by 4

I don't disagree with your maths....it's just that the email is titled 'Gatineau on QVC | Show Line-Up | Mon 20th June | 4 Easy Payments!' but it must be a mistake unless it is referring to other offers on the day. However, you'd think their marketing people would have checked this out before communicating to presumably 1000s!

Ohhhhhhh now I can't decide if I want auto-delivery or easy-pay more!!! If they're all full sizes it's incredible value!!

A few weeks ago they were selling off the bottles of cleanser and toner as an oto.
They said they would not be back on in future shows, it sounded like they are being discontinued. Wonder if they will have new updated versions on instead, as the cleanser is mineral oil based, which is very much out of favour these days.

I don't disagree with your maths....it's just that the email is titled 'Gatineau on QVC | Show Line-Up | Mon 20th June | 4 Easy Payments!' but it must be a mistake unless it is referring to other offers on the day. However, you'd think their marketing people would have checked this out before communicating to presumably 1000s!

Erm I am sorry but I am under confusion of your disillusion, are you trying to state that Q have 'intelligent' marketing people who check things before they send out literature? It has been stated before, that the the 'intelligence' does not need to play a part in Q, mean lets face it you just need to look at some of the presenters!

Though stating that if was definitely on the TSV then it was misselling and they could in theory be prosecuted, but if they were prosecuted on that then the whole fabric of the channel would be bought 'to book' and then where would we get our daily dose of 'comedy' from!

How high can they go!

I am not disputing that if someone likes Gatineau that today's TSV dosen't represent good value for money, but if someone one is going to have all the drops then this is around £250, which to me to spend over a year is a lot of money. This has started to creep in with other brands also, in that they do a TSV which is perhaps not quite as good value as previous TSV's (though I will re-iterate I know that this is good value), but this therefore keeps the cost down and therefore the company gets their money in 'one hit' rather than 'drip feeding' over several months. I know that some people won't think like me (my mother states that I have a very lateral way of thinking), but the point is (honestly there is a point), there a 'cut-off' to how high a TSV can be if they are then going to do these additional drops.

One more point, why is the technology not yet there to enable auto-delivery to work on Easy Payments, I mean surely all it needs is the computer to programmed so that that particular item number is programmed to take payments for that item number over a set number of months, or is that me trying to be too logical!

I didn't think the TSV was good value at all. I remember they used to do far better in the past. Personally, I don't like Gatineau's under-hand selling practices, so I won't buy their products at all, but you can get far better prices elsewhere. I wouldn't want to get entangled with advanced orders and drops because QVC can't be trusted to screw it all up. Also, it was suggested that you could keep the lip product and give away the rest of the creams as gifts. Are people really so stupid to listen to this rubbish? And there is no variety either - you'll be stuck using the same things for months on end, while QVC will be there telling you that only the newest stuff they're selling is any good. I can only assume that there is some need for "Paris" to dump a ton of this stock quickly.

WE had better all go for Gatineau--I read ( or scanned) a piece in the Daily Mail today as to how French women look after themselves where as us Brits are scruffy, drinkers & let ourselves 'go'! Excuse me!! not the people on here.We love our skincare take extreme care of ourselves, dress well & take very much care of ourselves.I have yet to see (apart from THE areas of Paris, where are these French wonder women?) I like Gatineau but have just maxed out on Decleor but I am OK as that is a French brand!

I've been avoiding TSVs and again did not go for this. Just looked at my QVC account and have not ordered a Skincare TSV since Christmas. In fact have only purchased the tarte TSV and some gift bags which were on clearance this year. Last year I spent over £2k on Q.

Latest posts

Back