Gatineau TSV 20/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WE had better all go for Gatineau--I read ( or scanned) a piece in the Daily Mail today as to how French women look after themselves where as us Brits are scruffy, drinkers & let ourselves 'go'! Excuse me!! not the people on here.We love our skincare take extreme care of ourselves, dress well & take very much care of ourselves.I have yet to see (apart from THE areas of Paris, where are these French wonder women?) I like Gatineau but have just maxed out on Decleor but I am OK as that is a French brand!

I read (and commented on said article), but the 'problem' I had with the article was that it seemed an almost Orwellian 1950's, view of how a woman should behave towards a man again 'pigeon holing' women to be 'something' for their man! I agree with you though with regards that France probably has the same 'woman problems' as we do in Britain, but I still hold the view that France have a very 'narrow-minded' view of how women should behave.

I am not that fussed about Defilift as it takes more than a cream to lift my jawline! But what a lot of drops, I don't think I have ever seen six before. That looks more like my stash, LOL.

Currently on the QVC website the 2nd drop of the auto delivery of the June TSV can be purchased for the special price of which is exactly the same price as the TSV price, £49.98 plus £4.95 p&p under item no. 218683.

Additionally last month Gatineau.co.uk were offering a 4 piece Defilift Collection for £55 which contained
DefiLift Perfect Design Cream 50ml,
DefiLift 3D Eye Cream 15ml,
DefiLift Revolumising Lip Care 10ml,
Peeling Expert Pro-Radiance Anti-Ageing Gommage 75ml.

Currently they are offering another 4 piece Defilift Collection for the same price (£55) with the same 3 pieces with a Peeling Expert Anti-Ageing Gommage 75ml in place of the Peeling Expert Pro-Radiance Anti-Ageing Gommage 75ml.
I believe that Gatineau.co.uk offer free postage so for 7p more those that bought the June TSV could have had a full sized pot of the DefiLift Perfect Design Cream. So much for 'QVC's bulk buying & passing on the savings' sales pitch.

Last edited:
I like Gatineau too - the throat gel is the only thing that has tightened up my turkey neck, positively miraculous!!!!

I use DefiLift and bought the TSV on Auto Delivery but it's a bit ****** irritating to find out the same set only better is considerably cheaper from Gatineau - makes you wonder if they're not trying to slowly cut back on their QVC presence???

I really rate the throat/neck product too. I like the brightening gommage (the one that smells orangy) and the melatogenine eye product as well.

Don't like the defilift face cream, feels "claggy" on, and prefer my face creams to sink in not sit on the surface.

Gatineau are steadily expanding their UK retail presence - first John Lewis and now M&S, as well as other internet retailers. I think most brands are branching out beyond QVC - it's the backstop which allows them to launch successfully (or sink without trace) without a big investment in bricks and mortar shops.

One of the huge pluses of not shopping at QVC is not further inflating the already huge ego of Mr Bagley.

Currently on the QVC website the 2nd drop of the auto delivery of the June TSV can be purchased for the special price of which is exactly the same price as the TSV price, £49.98 plus £4.95 p&p under item no. 218683.

Additionally last month Gatineau.co.uk were offering a 4 piece Defilift Collection for £55

Currently they are offering another 4 piece Defilift Collection for the same price (£55) with the same 3 pieces with a Peeling Expert Anti-Ageing Gommage 75ml in place of the Peeling Expert Pro-Radiance Anti-Ageing Gommage 75ml.
I believe that Gatineau.co.uk offer free postage so for 7p more those that bought the June TSV could have had a full sized pot of the DefiLift Perfect Design Cream. So much for 'QVC's bulk buying & passing on the savings' sales pitch.

.....and they had it on 3 for 2 so I managed to get 3 of these collections for £110 (a lot of money in one go I know) which included 3 x 50ml defilift moisturiser which is my fav. So I shouldn't need to buy any more beauty items from QVC this year....'should' being the word!

.....and they had it on 3 for 2 so I managed to get 3 of these collections for £110 (a lot of money in one go I know) which included 3 x 50ml defilift moisturiser which is my fav. So I shouldn't need to buy any more beauty items from QVC this year....'should' being the word!

I had forgotten about the 3 for 2 offer so that makes the Gatineau.co.uk offer even better value for money than the QVC June TSV (obviously if you can afford to pay that much in one go without the benefit of EZ pay) so Gatineau.co.uk are making a mockery of their own TSV.

Presumably Gatineau were only not allowed to offer the price they are now offering at the time the TSV was live.

QVC TSVs are only exclusive to QVC for the actual event aren't they? I cannot imagine QVC can restrict their brands outside of that time. Plus, if there was an advance order laid on that QVC did not take up, then Gatineau had a commercial opportunity to boost their own sales without QVC taking their no doubt sizeable cut. I would say this is great business from Gatineau's point of view.

Latest posts

Back