Gatineau TSV 16/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau says 'sold out' on QVC active

Hi everyone,
Just got up and eagerly put QVC active on for the TSV video repeat and it said 'sold out' . Disappointed or what ??? Decided to nip on web and try to order it incase its on waitilist but it let me order it no prob and no mention of waitlist. Didn't want anyone else to miss out - like I nearly did !!!!!!!!!: :33:

^^don't panic, bee :60:

Alison already mentioned earlier on that QVC have got in a huuuuuuge volume of the tsv since they predicted it would be a hit due to the launch of the new activ eclat and face serum!

Bee..this happened to me last week with the tsv boxes..said ~sold out~ on active, but no probs online, found same thing this morning...maybe a ploy to panic us all! :33:

I am not a gatineau girl, so not interested today :21:..found that I am getting excellent results from the L'Oreal Revitalift eye serum.

daydreamer

^^Yeah, Ali's been getting on my nerves about how much better Amika looks with the b.e. MEDIUM BEIGE foundation!

Hi everyone,
Just got up and eagerly put QVC active on for the TSV video repeat and it said 'sold out' . Disappointed or what ??? Decided to nip on web and try to order it incase its on waitilist but it let me order it no prob and no mention of waitlist. Didn't want anyone else to miss out - like I nearly did !!!!!!!!!: :33:

I've just ordered mine on the web it's still available.

WOW!!!!!! Things must be really tough for QVC if they are now doing 3 easy pay!!!!!

Now interested in Gatineau these days. Having a laugh at AY and the descriptions of Gatineau and its 76 years of experiance. They are owned by Revalon(sp) it seems.

Looks like a really good kit and I am tempted, would love to try the serum, but I have so many face creams to use from other kits it's not true. Noticed it was mentioned this is their main beauty TSV for Christmas (a reference to the fact Molton Brown have now pulled out perhaps) but I will wait for the Elemis one in December which I hope will make a great gift for someone I have in mind.

I have ordered mine, if it wasnt for the EP I would have had to think twice although I think its a great priced kit and cant wait to try the new gommage.

3 stamps for the beauty passport can be worth a quarter of a product so if you go for the throat gel then that makes them worth at least £9

I watched the launch of this - and had to turn it off as I was so fed up by AY's hyping of it and the stuff about it not being available anywhere else until next year.

I wondered does anyone really care that its not out elsewhere - or buy it just because of that - its all marketing hype!

Reading this thread made me realise some people do!

And no I didn't fall for it - can't use Gatineau as I react to it.

^^I buy Gatineau because it (and Elemis) are the only brands imho that give me real anti-ageing results on my skin. Don't give a crap whether Andrew wants to 'hype' up his marketing. . . I'd still buy it anyway. :10:

The Melatogenine futur plus cream is unparalelled. Lifting. Tightening. Plumping. Radiance. I've a shed full of Gatineau goodies BECAUSE THEY WORK ON MY WRINKLES!! :32:

Not for me :scared:

Thats £50 towards my Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv ultimate lifting cream,:dance::dance::dance:

LMAO Jabba you go girl , i was in our tin y Boots on Friday and i know the lady on the counter and she said they arnt getting it cos nobody would buy it lol or couldnt afford it lol

Ha - did anyone just hear Andrew mention that people had been saying that Gatineau is owned by Revlon? Has he been reading the forum? Was at great pains to stress that Gatineau is owned by Revlon but in no way are the products the same quality and that Gatineau is very much French!!

I live in France so normally buy Gatineau as its lot cheaper over here . Have ordered this kit as such a good price .
x Pink

LMAO Jabba you go girl , i was in our tin y Boots on Friday and i know the lady on the counter and she said they arnt getting it cos nobody would buy it lol or couldnt afford it lol

:thanks: its going to be easier than I thought shortcake.

Im going to tot up what I would normally have bought and see how long it takes me to hit the magic £150.

Btw Debenhams online have a kit with the full size cream in for the price of the cream alone I have a discount code so I am going to buy for £135

IMHO Gatineau is the best anti-aging range on QVC and i am not fussed about getting a new product 3 months before anyone else but am buying it because it is great value :)

:thanks: its going to be easier than I thought shortcake.

Im going to tot up what I would normally have bought and see how long it takes me to hit the magic £150.

Btw Debenhams online have a kit with the full size cream in for the price of the cream alone I have a discount code so I am going to buy for £135

OMG Jabba. Why did you do that? I think I had a Debenhams discount code come through a few days ago...

Latest posts

Back