Gatineau TSV 16/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a Liz Earle fan. It works for me and my skin looks better now than it ever did but I accept that everyone's skin is different, different products suit different skins and we are all able to make the choices that best suit ourselves.

I don't think it's appropriate to comment on another's choice of brand, unless they are bankrupting themselves with their buying choices.

*bump*

Haven't got the tsv yet but managed to get hold of a sample of the Gatineau activ eclat radiance gommage. Tried it in the morning on my tired, lifeless looking skin (spent working odd hours). . .and all I have to say is WOW WOW WOW

:32:

First off, the texture of the gommage is gorgeous, a shimmering pearly gold !
As soon as I rinsed it off, I saw an INSTANT radiance, like the grey palor had gone and instead now my skin looks peachy pink vibrant. . .my skin tone looks more even, the hyperpigmentation and pores diminished, and also my skin looks PLUMP, and feels soft as a baby's butt !

Honestly, I never thought I would see RESULTS with this one Especially cause I've been using the Elemis tri-enzyme stuff for around a month now which is also enzymatic and makes my skin look smooth. . .

. . .however my skin never looks plump with the tri-enzymes!

With this activ eclat stuff my skin is now actually SMOOTH RADIANT and PLUMP! :32:

Both mine arrived a short while ago, by courier. Guess what I'll be doing this evening. :32:

Picked up mine today from our local sorting office (noticed too there were quite a few QVC boxes like mine there waiting to be collected) but as it's a Christmas pressie to me from hubby am going to be good and wait until then to use them.

Must say though that the products are beautifully boxed.

Mine arrived today, already used the eclat radiance gommage and my skin is so soft and looks great.

Won't be returning it. It's great.

I don't like the word "Gommage". It reminds me of Worzel Gummidge!

Mind you, that's about how I feel at the moment!

Thanks xklassicx, cant wait to get mine, really looking forward to trying it

Ooooh, it's FAB bluebell. :32:

I've got both of my tsvs and wished I'd got 3 now! Have dumped my elemis tri-enzymes to one side for the time being!

The activ eclat energizing cream is gorgeous, it's a subtle orange colour and light texture and smells like edible citrus, whereas the previous laser cream was pink, smelled of raspberries and I thought was a bit heavy cream.

I am impressed. My neighbour this morning told me I look like I'd been for a holiday! :30: I have been using Elemis tri-enzymes for a month now and she never said that before!

Still not got mine - my friend at work got hers yesterday and hers wasnt ordered or shipped till after mine!

:SHOCK:

Mine came this morning though had to be hidden away as hubby was working from home :21:
My parcels are arriving quicker atm,only taking 3/5 days & some jewellery from last clicks only took 2 days.
Not bad considering they've to cross the Irish Sea :41:

Went shopping today and two people I've not seen for awhile said how well I looked and I've not been well. My skin is really glowing.

Mine did come yesterday but I only got it this morning as I was out all day till 9 oclock last night and my postie had left it with my neighbour - love the smell and texture of the new gommage and cream cant wait to give them a try tonight.
:r2:

Latest posts

Back