Just got this from CS.

1 x 15ml Delift 3D Perfect Design Volume Concentrate
1 x 30ml Active Eclat Radiance Energising Cream
1 x 30ml Delift 3D Perfect Design Cream
1 x 75ml Active Eclat Radiance Enhancing Gommage
1 x 15ml Delift 3D Lift Mask
Presented in a beautiful gift box, perfect for as a present. PAO 24m for all in
kit.

Oooh, this Gatineau tsv is surely going to be a must-have. . we have so many new things to sample! I just can't wait to try out that new volume concentrate and wonder whether it might give me better results on my skin than the original defilift 3d serum. . .

Thanks for that tabatha :60:

Ooooh I think I will be tempted - might drop a few hints to hubby and see if he takes a hint for christmas or birthday pressie

I can't wait for the 12am show :1:! Gatineau seem to have so many new things out these days. . . I don't know where to start with them.

I've always wanted to try the collagen force serum, and now this new 'perfect design' one is out in such a short space of time
- I must have them both! :32:

Then there's the brand new activ eclat range which I never got round to trying, and also the Vital Feeling body stuff.

I'll be buying 2 tsvs! :54:

Me too

I can't wait for the 12am show :1:! Gatineau seem to have so many new things out these days. . . I don't know where to start with them.

I've always wanted to try the collagen force serum, and now this new 'perfect design' one is out in such a short space of time
- I must have them both! :32:

Then there's the brand new activ eclat range which I never got round to trying, and also the Vital Feeling body stuff.

I'll be buying 2 tsvs! :54:

Hi,
Me too or perhaps 3, depends on the EZ pay.
:1::1::1:

^^Haha, I also bought the Gatineau radiance revival xmas gift off of salonskincare.com for £34 since there was a 15% discount on all of their xmas collections. :1:

That kit contains full size of the Activ Eclat emulsion which is like £30. . . plus Activ Eclat Concentrate (4x1.5 ml) vials £30, so bought separately would have cost at least £60. :54:

Can't wait to try out this stuff as I already loved laser and want to see advanced results on my skin in terms of radiance ! :32:

(was getting fed up of melatogenine and defilift hogging all the the limelight :20:)

Well as an ex Gatineau user I won't be buying this.
I have been using Aldi day/night/eye cream for 3 months(as tried by Gok and his team)and my skin is great if not better,and my bank balance is not suffering at £1.89 a pot!!!!!

I dont think I will be able to resist this one, I love Gatineau and havent tried the gommage, looks like a good value kit but will wait and see it on air before I decide
EP would definately help me decide :D

Gatineau 5 Piece Lifting Radiance Collection
Today's Special Value Price £44.94
QVC Price £54.50
Item Number 227157
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Boost the radiance of your skin with this five-piece skincare set from Gatineau. The collection will help to temporarily plump, firm and brighten up your complexion. There are full sizes in DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Volumising concentrate (15ml) and Activ Eclat Radiance Enhancing gommage (75ml), as well as Activ Eclat Energising cream (30ml), DefiLIFT 3D Lift mask (15ml) and DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design cream (30ml). This skincare set will make for a great day and night beauty regime and comes in a beautiful gift box making it a fantastic gift idea!

Still on the fence over this .......do I really need to spend £50 on yet more skincare? Dying to try the new serum but not really a fan of enzyme peels. Suspect the EP and three lots of passport points may just persuade me - will sleep on it.

Why oh why did they have to put this on ez pays?????
My good intentions not to buy any more skincare flew out the window as soon as I spotted ez pays:54:
Can't wait to try the new serum :1:

Andrew says the new 'perfect design' serum is not going to be out until february 2009, and that apparently the lifting/tightening sensation of the serum is much like the "throat gel" on neck. . . and also surpasses the original defilift 3D one. :33:

I am massively allergic to the gatineau throat gel, - cannot use it no matter how many times I've tried, so if this serum is anything like it then I may have to be cautious in using it. :33:

Well as an ex Gatineau user I won't be buying this.
I have been using Aldi day/night/eye cream for 3 months(as tried by Gok and his team)and my skin is great if not better,and my bank balance is not suffering at £1.89 a pot!!!!!

I didn't find that they did anything for me to be honest, although I know others have been pleased with the results.

Latest posts

Back