Gatineau TSV 1/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure I heard Nikki saying she'd be back on Wednesday at midnight in one of the Birks shows this last week.

According to the QVC tv guide it is Gatineau... No sign of Birkenstock. Could this be like the switcheroo on the Liz Claibourne tops with the Clarks sandals?

Or it could just be that the tv guide is plain wrong?! The 8am-9am hour is listed as Birks.

The Birkenstock Birkis Strappy Cross Sandal, which features three thin metallic straps, which cross across the front of the shoe and a buckled strap at the base of the ankle. This TSV comes in four great metallic colours – Gold, Silver Anthracite and Pink – and has the classic Birkenstock cork sole.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/discover-new-birkenstock-shoe-launch/

i saw on this blog that this tsv is scheduled for 1st Aptil but they have since removed that

unless its a whole day of special things

What a strange TSV! No face products at all. And even stranger that they were trailing the Birks as the TSV on their own website.

Some odd things happening recently with trailed TSVs being replaced at short notice with another product from another brand.

What a strange TSV! No face products at all. And even stranger that they were trailing the Birks as the TSV on their own website.

Some odd things happening recently with trailed TSVs being replaced at short notice with another product from another brand.

I wonder if they may have moved the Birkenstock TSV to the 6th April instead of Vionic due to the death of the founder of Vionic.

I watched Andrew presenting the Tan Accelerator a couple of weeks ago.
He was practically foaming at the mouth telling us that this supersize sells out every year and once it's gone, he couldn't guarantee when France would have any more.
Strangely enough he never mentioned that it was coming up shortly in a TSV at a much better price.

Funny that eh?

Is this it? Two jumbo bottles of body products? Good value though but looks a bit odd.
I can hear AY screeching ”salon sizes, salon sizes!”

£40 plus p&p for this duo. I looked on EBay and the body lotion is selling for £18 whereas the tan accelerator is selling for £35.

I bet the p&p is £5.95 though, maybe £4.95

FB_IMG_1427728622578.jpg

I wonder if they may have moved the Birkenstock TSV to the 6th April instead of Vionic due to the death of the founder of Vionic.

Sorry to hear that. Is that the podiatrist the guest presenter mentions in that VT they are always running?

OMG! I've just googled this, and the latest news on Australia's 7 News shows his wife accused of his murder.

QVC have just confirmed on a tweet I sent that it's definitely a Gatineau TSV on 1st April.

Two body products would take yonks to get through us less you have a twin or put in the family bathroom for everyone to use:mysmilie_17:

Sorry to hear that. Is that the podiatrist the guest presenter mentions in that VT they are always running?

OMG! I've just googled this, and the latest news on Australia's 7 News shows his wife accused of his murder.

Goodness, what a to do. I had a look at the article and it is awful although, disrespectfully, I can't get the image out of my head of him being found by a worker with a single stab wound to his chest! Sorry!

So where's the Birkenstock TSV gone? For once I liked the look of them and fancied getting them!

My Decleor TSV came today and as I put away the body lotion I came across a Gatineau 400ml which I had, of course completely forgotten!!!!!

Latest posts

Back