Gatineau Passport

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ever bought enough Gatineau products to fill the passport and get some freebies? I forgot all about it until I was having a clear out and found I'd got lots of tokens. I've now filled a passport so hopefully will be able to send off for a couple of free items.

Yes, I've had 3 lots of 2 freebies - great to feel you get something for
free!! :35:

As long as you don't add up how much you need to spend, in order to get it "free" of course..... :33:

I have enough tokens to fill my passport but haven't sent it off yet.........I cannot decide what to get!!

Can choose 2 items......but which 2?

Anyone tried the body lotion at all.....if so what is it like,does it smell nice and pretty?

Aaaaarghhh.........decisions,decisions........us Librans hate making decisions!!!:D

I've never bothered! :11:

I was a bit that way, I thought I'd never be able to get enough to fill a passport. I think I've even thrown away a couple of empty cleanser/toner containers because I didn't realise the tockens were on the container. But I was quite amazed when I went through the boxes and leaflets I'd kept and found so many. Came as a complete surprise!

I have enough tokens to fill my passport but haven't sent it off yet.........I cannot decide what to get!!

Anyone tried the body lotion at all.....if so what is it like,does it smell nice and pretty?

Aaaaarghhh.........decisions,decisions........us Librans hate making decisions!!!:D

Think I'm going to go with the things I use most and are of the best value - the throat gel seems a good option.

Another Libran here,Sweetpea
:33:

The body lotion is beautiful & smells divine.Much nicer than the newer & more expensive Melatogenine imo

I've sent off two passports recently and have almost completed a third - which goes to show how much Gatineau I must get through!

I normally go for the throat gels, but last time I also went for one of the AHA Body Lotions. One of my favourites - lovely and light, ideal for the summer. :21:

I religiously take the tokens off the containers but have them in a pile and have never gotten around to dealing with them!

The trickier ones are the TSV's where they often print a good number of points in the booklets and I miss them as rarely bother reading them. Usually I multibuy and notice my error on a later set :(

Great idea

Hi,
I think the passport is a great idea - I think I have had 6 cards filled over the years I have been using Gatineau. Things come really quickly and I usually get throat gel, eye compresses or Body Lotion. I think the body lotion smells of sweet peas!

Cheers,
Plint

:1::1::1:

Hi,
I think the passport is a great idea - I think I have had 6 cards filled over the years I have been using Gatineau. Things come really quickly and I usually get throat gel, eye compresses or Body Lotion. I think the body lotion smells of sweet peas!

Cheers,
Plint

:1::1::1:

Really??????:11:

Well I must definitely get it if it smells of me!!!:D

Definately sweet peas!

Hi,
I have just gone upstairs and smelled the body lotion and it has a beautiful smell of sweet peas. My OH grows them and so I recognise the fragrance.
The lotion is light and sinks into the skin really quickly. I love it, but go on to the gatineau tan accelerator as my body lotion about this time of year.

:33::33::33:

I sent a passport off on 16.03.2009. Still no goods! I rang them on Monday and was told the two things I want - some floracil and a mask - are out of stock and are expected in a wek or so.

Funny, that when I last had a passport the same thing happened then. Took about seven to eight weeks to get the products. Sorry, I do not believe they are out.

I don't buy Gatineau anymore apart from floracil and I like the melatogine mask. The stock pile I had has been used on the old man. Mind you - he looks better than me on it!

I have sent off 4 or 5 now and always had goods within a week or so. The one before last the full size throat gel was out of stock so they sent a 15 ml one and a letter saying the full size one would be with me in 3-4 weeks - it was.

The last one I sent 6 weeks or so ago I got a letter saying the scrub I ordered was discontinued so I could choose one of about 6 other items - which werent on the original passport - choose a lovely eye cream. Emailed the choice and received cream in 3-4 days.

I think it is a great service.

I sent a passport off on 16.03.2009. Still no goods! I rang them on Monday and was told the two things I want - some floracil and a mask - are out of stock and are expected in a wek or so.

Funny, that when I last had a passport the same thing happened then. Took about seven to eight weeks to get the products. Sorry, I do not believe they are out.

I don't buy Gatineau anymore apart from floracil and I like the melatogine mask. The stock pile I had has been used on the old man. Mind you - he looks better than me on it!

Snuffles, I was checking the prices of the items on offer in the Passport, to see which were the best value, and the Floracil was out of stock. It's one product I couldn't be without and I thought I might go for it. At least you've put my mind at rest on one thing, I wondered that if you ticked a box for an item that was out of stock if they would just send something else. The fact you've been kept waiting means they do wait and send you what you asked for.

Latest posts

Back